Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ellebg02

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2017
Bulgaria
Recently I saw on my yt (where i only post my reports) that some salty kids have found their report for teaming in solo and i got sworn at for catching them breaking the rules :c Has this ever happened to you? XD (Just curious you know)

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Oh yes and they get good. It's actually what kept me going for so long, the comments are just pure gold if I'm honest. If you ever take anything of what they say serious, don't. They are just salty and they can only say those things because it's via the internet, you did nothing wrong, you can either feed it, or say things like "Why am I this or that because of you breaking a rule?" :P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm still laughing at some kid's comments.
giphy.gif

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
Well this happend to me once, but that kid wasnt being salty in the comments he just asked for an unban... There was antoher girl who decided to stalk me on social media and found me on a platform and euhm yeah started being salty to me lmao

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Those people are just mad at you because you got them banned but like you said there are some gunny comments like on a teaming report someone said " We just killed yo other players together and then we killed each other , is that teaming ? "

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Schermafbeelding 2024-05-17 214022.png

Teamkilling :confusedcat:
Otherworld wrote on crimsonsaturn15's profile.
Thank you for the follow c:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday ✨🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom