Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The votes are going to be public for this one

I have only beaten the ender dragon once and that was in a hardcore (kinda I play bedrock so it was the honour code) world but I was with my friend (granted he died literally at the start of the fight but still) but I played Minecraft for so many years and I only killed it once so I was kinda curious if most cube players had killed it or not

Reactions: pekd

pekd

i barely play the normal survival, but some months ago i got invited to my classmates server. we didnt play hardcore because we all sucked at the game and even cheated our items back when we died because we forgot to enable "keep inventory". our goal was to kill the enderdragon and after 2 weeks of grinding for materials, we went to the end and killed it. we all left the server after that.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Is the bedrock ender dragon more difficult than the Java?
I've never played survival on bedrock and ik that the wither is more difficult cause it spawns in other mobs to help fight it

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I sometimes play Wii-U edition when I'm bored, and a neat feature in this version is the ability for players to reset the end in their survival worlds. I would beat the dragon, grab the elytra, and do it all over again. I'd say I've beaten it 10-15 times.

• Wow

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I know that I have done it before alone and with my friends/classmates as well. But honestly, since I spent the last few years either taking a break from Minecraft or playing on servers, I have no clue when I did it the last time. I really should do it again one day, but I've been saying that for quite a while now and still I'm nowhere close to it.😅

• Wow
Reactions: Wildd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom