Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should we do to hardcore + triple health?

• Total voters

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'm not reading everything, so I don't know if anyone has already said this..

But when someone leaves, their vote has to be removed...
And if they'll leave when you can't change votes anymore, I agree that they should get punished

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I'm not reading everything, so I don't know if anyone has already said this..

But when someone leaves, their vote has to be removed...
And if they'll leave when you can't change votes anymore, I agree that they should get punished
no they leave just when the game starts and the vote time is over, that way the vote will still counts

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I don't want they get punished for voting but for voting that combination. and the best solution in my eyes is to make it impossible those two are combined, And why is half health with hardcore the worst? That sound's fair to me? Weeker swords so less hearts? And with triple health it's weeker swords but better health so it takes 10000 hours to kill a player.

That's why the first solution is the best to me.

When you leave you will have a lost game on your stats because it won't be sure it will be that combination because I can vote to.
I said no, players buy ranks to have fun combinations, and it doesnt make any sense, nor is it fair, to have that kind of punishment for a combination. I think all combinations should be allowed as I think its dumb to have it like that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom