Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles

Here's gameplay (I am narrating it for the most part) from one of the games where some win-farmers send in a pigmen rush.
It's not entirely undefendable, but the chances of you being able to actually defend it (without the farmers leaving the game) is very slim. You must have a party of people coordinated to defend it, because there is no solo-defense for it. You also have barely any amount of time to plan what's about to happen. (The game lasted less than 3 minutes.)

I feel like not only should the TD game be changed, but the stats from any of these caught win-farmers should be wiped/reduced. Cynamoo was on earlier and they recognized that this is not a bannable offense, but there should certainly be something done about it. Just because it isn't a punishable offense right now doesn't mean something can't be done about it later. How would new players feel if they just joined games against these win-farmers and constantly lost? This should be illegal. You lose new players (potential customers @management) if other players are playing the game to farm.

Also, shyry123 is lying about going AFK during these. He's in my video, he's not AFK. You can bend your words all you want shyry123, but you are, and have been win farming.

Info aside from this (Just to clear up possible confusion):
When I refer to "him" in the video, I am talking about ViolationYT, and I also include where I challenged him to a 1v1 in a totally separate game called "Rocket League" where I took him down 5-1 before he left (he would even finish the game with me :(). Needless to say, I don't respect him in the slightest.
If they would do something about the gamemode now, they could save the game so people would still enjoy it and not keep losing/winning so fast.
I think it's so unfair for other people who can't vote and the only games that start are with those win farmers, that's jus so sad to see and new people think that the game is like this, that it's a fast game to play and not fun at all if you're not fast enough.

Also, shyry said that he's afk a lot and get free wins from people who do this but he also do it himself when he's not afk but he use other people to give him wins so he don't have to work for it and will get on the leaderboard with all the other win farmers.

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net

Here's gameplay (I am narrating it for the most part) from one of the games where some win-farmers send in a pigmen rush.
It's not entirely undefendable, but the chances of you being able to actually defend it (without the farmers leaving the game) is very slim. You must have a party of people coordinated to defend it, because there is no solo-defense for it. You also have barely any amount of time to plan what's about to happen. (The game lasted less than 3 minutes.)

I feel like not only should the TD game be changed, but the stats from any of these caught win-farmers should be wiped/reduced. Cynamoo was on earlier and they recognized that this is not a bannable offense, but there should certainly be something done about it. Just because it isn't a punishable offense right now doesn't mean something can't be done about it later. How would new players feel if they just joined games against these win-farmers and constantly lost? This should be illegal. You lose new players (potential customers @management) if other players are playing the game to farm.

Also, shyry123 is lying about going AFK during these. He's in my video, he's not AFK. You can bend your words all you want shyry123, but you are, and have been win farming.

Info aside from this (Just to clear up possible confusion):
When I refer to "him" in the video, I am talking about ViolationYT, and I also include where I challenged him to a 1v1 in a totally separate game called "Rocket League" where I took him down 5-1 before he left (he would even finish the game with me :(). Needless to say, I don't respect him in the slightest.

Yey, time for me to reply on some more useless posts on this thread:

Let's begin then; SleepyLiv said I afk in-games often, I'll admit I occasionally do but If I do afk I'm not afk for more than 10minutes at a time. Also this is one game so how would you know if I afk in games or not, but I don't.

Also this isn't win farming, according to a staff members definition it is using alts, to fill lobbies then killing/defeating them for your own personal gain. However none of your team were alts of the players on my team. Also this "undefendable" attack is quite easy to defend, both me and @Kloska have stated this above:

Using the level 4 poison, top path at the start of the mob route works well, accompany this with an ice tower at the start, and maybe some throughout the route (however this is not necessary), near your castle placing 2 level 4 artillery towers or 3 level 3 artillery towers will kill the pigmen easily.

And what words exactly am I bending? I'd appreciate it if you could say rather than just telling me it.

Furthermore, you defeating ViolationYT in rocket league, if it even happened I have seen proof, is entirely irrelevant in perspective to Tower Defence, and it just makes you soon like someone who wins one game of skywars and then calls them self a god (in other words you just mention it for bragging rights as it has no relevancy at all in this topic).

You also do not need a party to defend this, if you would like I'd happily play against you, and a party of 5 others who are communicating, by myself, this rush is quite simple to defend if you know what towers do what, and how the upgrades work.

Nevertheless if you have any other issues please contact me on the website or on discord, which you can find below, have a good day, and stop trying to paint everyone you play in this game as an "evil" and "cruel" person because we are just using a strategy which the majority of the community cannot defend against, and cry whenever it happens to them.

QUICK EDIT: You also do not do the strategy I suggested above to attempt to defend it.

Enjoy the rest of your day, Shy.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I'm glad that the points made are now evident enough to management, and of course, you can see that the feelings of different players are intense. This has been a problem for roughly one year now, and only now has it been discussed in a mainstream part of the forums by SleepyLiv in such a way that management saw it. Thankfully, Quetzi has already heard about the issue before this thread went up and just seeing it has reconfirmed that it's a problem. Sadly enough, I feel slightly the same way that Fgeto (his username has a capital "f" in-game now) feels about players not being able to come together and work as a team. However, most players that were adept enough to do so have left due to them either not liking the 2017 update, not getting a competitive mode added, feeling ignored on the forums, or some combination thereof.

Reactions: Livvv

fgeto

Jun 27, 2014
Fun how you just try to blame it on that, you just want to be able to keep farming, we all know that.

People don't enjoy the game at all now and you get nothing from farming wins like this. The leaderboard is not even worth it just by keep doing this since you ruin the game for other people, it's pretty selfish to even play like this,
If you knew what winning felt like you'd understand. The game is fun in any version even hardcore.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
If you knew what winning felt like you'd understand. The game is fun in any version even hardcore.
I actually win most of the games I play, I just don't like hardcore mode and almost everyone I know dislike it too. I rather play "fair" without exp starving and pigmen rush.

C

Cuteee

Probably a thread about this already but... this gamemode have to be removed or at least change a bit.

I heard people talking about players with obsidian rank joining the game, voting for quick start and hardcore mode, I thought that it wasn't a that big problem since I haven't played Tower Defence for a while but I just played a game and some other people with obi rank voted for hardcore and jeez, it was so boring, lame and annoying.

A lot of people use this to farm wins now and it's so hard to defend your castle against this since if it's also quick start, then people can buy zombiepigmen and send them in the start which is impossible to defend against with towers because you don't have time to build because it take a bit longer to build when it's hardcore so you have to kill them with sword and you are not able to send monters to the other team, not able to build anything, not able to just enjoy the game.

So please do something about this so people can enjoy the game more.

My suggestion is to either remove this gamemode or maybe fix the time on the towerbuilding. Would also make the waiting time to be able to send monsters longer.
I am not a big fan of Tower Defense, but once I played it and there was a full team of obbi ranks, they voted for fast income and hardcore mode *My castle got destroyed in 1 minute of the gane started cause they all 6 sent zombie pigmens* Totally yes

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
As of this afternoon, I have temporarily removed the Hardcore voting option. I fully envisage this to be reintroduced once the necessary balance changes have been made to ensure the strategies being used while playing this mode are more evenly balanced. It is far from an ideal situation as far as I'm concerned, but hopefully it will mix up the play styles that you are likely to encounter while playing.

I'm going to mark the thread as implemented, but leave the thread open for further discussion.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
As of this afternoon, I have temporarily removed the Hardcore voting option. I fully envisage this to be reintroduced once the necessary balance changes have been made to ensure the strategies being used while playing this mode are more evenly balanced. It is far from an ideal situation as far as I'm concerned, but hopefully it will mix up the play styles that you are likely to encounter while playing.

I'm going to mark the thread as implemented, but leave the thread open for further discussion.
Thank you so much, Quetzi!

Also, I would like to ask you about the leach tower, I made a thread about removing it temporary since it still make people crash (if you're not using 1.10) but it kinda died. Do you think it would be possible to temporary disable the tower until the crash-bug is fixed?

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
The crashes people experience with 1.12.2 clients are not related to the leech tower (I'd love to get that spelling corrected)

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
The crashes people experience with 1.12.2 clients are not related to the leech tower (I'd love to get that spelling corrected)
I have tried playing 1.11 and my friends always play 1.12.2 but we all still crash when this tower is placed. I have also looked a lot at the game and the only time I and my friends crash is when the tower strikes which shouldn't be connected to anything else.

Last edited:

ItsColorful

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
I have tried playing 1.12 and my friends always play 1.12.2 but still crash when this tower is placed. I have also looked a lot at the game and the only time I and my friends crash is when the tower strikes which shouldn't be connected to anything else.
It seems to affect every version, I have the same issue. Specifically, it often occurs for me, when I spam shift-upgrade towers. People who keep on proclaiming that switching version helps, do not play td.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017

Can someone lock this since it is has the implemented tag?
Did you read the post?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Top Bottom