Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
It seems to affect every version, I have the same issue. Specifically, it often occurs for me, when I spam shift-upgrade towers. People who keep on proclaiming that switching version helps, do not play td.
I most of the time play 1.11.2 which make me crash 6 of 10 games when there is a leach tower. I have heard that you don't crash if you play 1.10.2 but I'm not a fan of switching between versions just to be able to play TD.

The crashes people experience with 1.12.2 clients are not related to the leech tower (I'd love to get that spelling corrected)
If it just happen in 1.12.2, why do I crash when I play 1.11 then? And I have never crashed when there is no leach tower?

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I’ve not crashed in TD yet using 1.11.2 and I have played quite a bit, seems I have more testing to do.
I got some people who can confirm that I always crash because of the Leach tower and I always play 1.11.2.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I got some people who can confirm that I always crash because of the Leach tower and I always play 1.11.2.
i can confirm sleepy crashes with a leach every time really.. its like oh they placed a leach and cue for sleepy to crash..... but i always say play on 1.10.2 XD

Reactions: Livvv

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
i can confirm sleepy crashes with a leach every time really.. its like oh they placed a leach and cue for sleepy to crash..... but i always say play on 1.10.2 XD
But I don't want to have to switch between different versions just to play 1 game of TD....

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Played half a dozen games on 1.11.2 today and finally managed to crash. I can confirm that it's the same crash as with 1.12.2 and relates to, at least sheep and maybe also pigmen. It is something the dev team is aware of, unfortunately resolving it is a little bit more involved than we would like. At this point, 1.10.2 does seem like the best version to play on for a crash free TD experience. Getting this fixed is something that will have to be done as part of a much larger update, we will get to it, it'll just take some time.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Played half a dozen games on 1.11.2 today and finally managed to crash. I can confirm that it's the same crash as with 1.12.2 and relates to, at least sheep and maybe also pigmen. It is something the dev team is aware of, unfortunately resolving it is a little bit more involved than we would like. At this point, 1.10.2 does seem like the best version to play on for a crash free TD experience. Getting this fixed is something that will have to be done as part of a much larger update, we will get to it, it'll just take some time.

are u sure its the animal tower quetzi im only asking cause she goes as soon as the lightning strikes with the leach. in fact they all seem so go as soon as that happens

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
All the crash logs that I've seen point towards Sheep and Pigmen being the problem. It is possible that there is another crash that I've not yet seen which has another cause.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
All the crash logs that I've seen point towards Sheep and Pigmen being the problem. It is possible that there is another crash that I've not yet seen which has another cause.
when i am in the game i will look what other towers are about and if the pigs are being sent when this happens i can do this as i usually remain.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
If you have time some day, I could join some games with you and show that I crash almost every game when this tower strike.

L

Lightning McQueen

I bet its because you guys are using viaversion and that does something to certain mobs making them crash the game.

Reactions: SoppeJam
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Thank you for the follow, Pro!
Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Top Bottom