Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Hey everyone,

So lately I have been playing minerware a lot. And I love the hard mode and everything but there is just one thing that bothers me, that no one, but NO ONE ever chooses it.

If you play 10 games with an emerald rank in them only one of them was hard! like come on! It is as if they were rubbing it into your face by voting normal on purpose! It really annoys me.

SOLUTIONS:

You could bring the voting rank to diamond or gold (I know that you want emerald to vote because it gives you financial support but why bother having hard if no one votes for it?)

You could also just remove hard mode because no one ever votes for it *sobs* but consider option one

Aaaand I haven't exactly came up with solution 3 but I'll ge there one day.....

CONCLUSION:

In conclusion I think that it is a bit too much for a emerald rank + to be only able to vote for hard (for all you haters saying "go buy an emerald rank" , tell me seriously you would buy that just for minerware -_- and also U have better thing to invest my money in than a rank. No offence cube) I think that the diamond or even gold ranks should be able to vote as well . I think that because minerware isn't that big of a game..... but any ways it's just my opinion :)

larwa

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I do like hard mode, because it makes it a challenge to me.
But I do agree on you that more ranks should have a chance to choose what type of vote they want.
Not just Emerald+

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
When I play minerware with other people with the ranks to vote for hard we never vote for hard mode as there apparently was a bug with a hard minerware microgame that would kick players. I'm not sure if the bug is still there and I never got a chance to report it as people I play with never want to vote for hard because of the bug. I believe the bug was with the wings (chickens) game as I recall being kicked during that game along with the rest of the people I was calling with if anyone wants to see if it's still a bug and wants to report it.

The voting could be lowered to diamond/gold but if the bug still remains then that should just be fixed and more people will probably vote for hard eventually. Most emerald+ ranks I played with enjoy hard mode usually over normal anyway.

DensityChild

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
WWE Universe
I agree, I love Hard mode but for every positive there tends to be a negative, if we made it Diamond+ it would take away some kind of perk from being Emerald.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
no no no no no no no. get some emerald rank friends and have them vote hard. Or just buy emerald. If you lower it then there will be no incentive to buy emerald. Keep it the way it is now

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom