Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Had to whip out the Halloween skin for this one of course! Matching with my pumpkin friend back there :)
Hi xo_Zee_ox! Those are really nice screenshots, but to participate in this competition you must do one of the following things: Baking, building, drawing or short videos about Minecraft jump scare or redstone maps. Which means that selfies are not allowed in this competition. But in this thread here, you can participate using your selfie screenshot.

Reactions: xo_Zee_ox

xo_Zee_ox

Oct 9, 2021
Hi xo_Zee_ox! Those are really nice screenshots, but to participate in this competition you must do one of the following things: Baking, building, drawing or short videos about Minecraft jump scare or redstone maps. Which means that selfies are not allowed in this competition. But in this thread here, you can participate using your selfie screenshot.
I believe that is likely the one I meant to post this in! Apologies and thanks for letting me know :)

Reactions: HellIsHot

eldylan0180

May 1, 2021
Eldylan0180 bedrock edition :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014-162312.jpeg
    Screenshot_20211014-162312.jpeg
    580 KB · Views: 123
  • Love
Reactions: Dylaila and Catss

loafiie

Aug 24, 2021
somewhere
www.wattpad.com
Pronouns
She/Her
View attachment 200648Booo! Welcome to the official Halloween creation competition! View attachment 200520

To celebrate the spooky season of Halloween, we thought it would be fun to host some sweet competitions for you, so carve out some time for Halloween fun!

You may participate in this competition by choosing any of the following options:​

• Baking

• Building

• Drawing

• Minecraft Jump Scare - TikTok, YouTube Short or Redstone Map.

How to Participate View attachment 200523

It's quite simple really!

Share an image or video of your work below the thread.
Add your Java or Bedrock username.

...and that's it!

If you submit more than one, please specify which one you're entering in the competition.

• No inappropriate or offensive creations.

• It must be your original creation.

• This is a Halloween competition, so your creation has to be Halloween-themed.

1st place: Rank upgrade on Java or Rank of your choice on Bedrock.
2nd place: Plus for 2 months or Horror Bundle.
3rd place: 5 Halloween Cubelets or any item 660 :minecoin: or below on our Bedrock store.

The deadline for this competition is set for Sunday, the 7th of November.

I can't wait to see all of your spooktacular creations this year. Have a fang-tastic Halloween and I witch you all the best of luck!
View attachment 200518
Entry finished! Decided to change it from a haunted hayride to the Ender game!
Username: Loafiie, Bedrock
Desc: Just chose to draw my brother and I in Ender!
Time taken: Roughly 1 hr 30 mins
I wish everyone Good Luck and a Happy Halloween!!
(Entry with two people is for competition. Entry with three was just for fun :))

Attachments

• comp 2021.png
    comp 2021.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 125
  • the thing.png
    the thing.png
    902.4 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Kimbert_

Mar 8, 2017
Netherlands
banner-png.202830
banner.png

Hello everyone, hope you all had a great Halloween!🎃

:minecoin: MY SUBMISSION :minecoin:
For this competition I've made a Minecraft Halloween organic including crows, spooky ghosts, an evil themed girl with devil wings and much more.
This project took my around 13 hours to build and design.
Besides the whole build, I decided to take a step further and create a whole Halloween artwork with stock images and composite all images I
gathered together with the build itself. The programs I've used to create this are Minecraft, Photoshop, Blender and Mineways.

Here is my submission for this competition:

Comp6.png

:heart: The Build :heart:
If you want to take a closer look to the build, please check the following link!
🔗 https://skfb.ly/oqG9T

🦇 Goodluck to everyone participating! 🦇

Last edited:

xmrpolx

Jul 30, 2021
Spain
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 200648Booo! Welcome to the official Halloween creation competition! View attachment 200520

To celebrate the spooky season of Halloween, we thought it would be fun to host some sweet competitions for you, so carve out some time for Halloween fun!

You may participate in this competition by choosing any of the following options:​

• Baking

• Building

• Drawing

• Minecraft Jump Scare - TikTok, YouTube Short or Redstone Map.

How to Participate View attachment 200523

It's quite simple really!

Share an image or video of your work below the thread.
Add your Java or Bedrock username.

...and that's it!

If you submit more than one, please specify which one you're entering in the competition.

• No inappropriate or offensive creations.

• It must be your original creation.

• This is a Halloween competition, so your creation has to be Halloween-themed.

1st place: Rank upgrade on Java or Rank of your choice on Bedrock.
2nd place: Plus for 2 months or Horror Bundle.
3rd place: 5 Halloween Cubelets or any item 660 :minecoin: or below on our Bedrock store.

The deadline for this competition is set for Sunday, the 7th of November.

I can't wait to see all of your spooktacular creations this year. Have a fang-tastic Halloween and I witch you all the best of luck!
View attachment 200518
I know it's a bit late, but I hope I'm just in time to share what I've been working on recently. Hope you all enjoy my build, and good luck to everyone! :D

Cubecraft Java Username: xMrPolx

:minecoin: The Build :minecoin:

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
banner-png.202830
View attachment 202834

For this competition I've made a Minecraft Halloween organic including crows, spooky ghosts, an evil themed girl with devil wings and much more.
Besides the whole build, I decided to take a step further and create a whole Halloween artwork with stock images and composite all images I
gathered together with the build itself. The programs I've used to create this are Minecraft, Photoshop, Blender and Mineways.

View attachment 202832

If you want to take a closer look to the build, please check the following link!

Wooow! This one is sooooooo amazing. How much time did you spend building this? :I

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, pumpkins! 🎃

Finally, It is time to announce the winners! Oh my gourd-ness, choosing the winners was a difficult thing to do, but a decision has been made!​

1st Place
@Kimbert_ treated us with their sweet creation!
banner-png.202830
View attachment 202834

View attachment 202832

2nd place
@loafiie bewitched us with their magical artwork!
Entry finished! Decided to change it from a haunted hayride to the Ender game!
Username: Loafiie, Bedrock
Desc: Just chose to draw my brother and I in Ender!
Time taken: Roughly 1 hr 30 mins
I wish everyone Good Luck and a Happy Halloween!!
(Entry with two people is for competition. Entry with three was just for fun :))

3rd Place
@Organic scared us with their spooky video!
IGN Organic9876
bedrock

Congratulations, everyone! 🎉

It has been such a fang-tastic experience seeing all of your submissions, but unfortunately, that is all for this season. Thank you everyone for participating!

Don't forget to keep an eye out on the Events & Competitions subforum for any future competitions! I hope that you enjoyed the Halloween creation competition of 2021!

I hope all of you had a spooktacular Halloween, and hopefully see you next time! 🧡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom