Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
IGN: YounB
PlotName: H-Waves
It's 31st October, midnight. An infestation of devilish parasites swamp the innocent village, converting it from good to evil. Flowers have changed to scarecrows and patches of rotting fungi, houses have changed into a darker, evil tone, and a watchtower is always watching in the middle of the night.. It is quickly spreading - and no help is provided.. Everything has changed from a loving community, to a gang of evil, bloodthirsty villains.
Thank you @yoyamin , @MrTokay and @Diogu for helping with menial tasks, and @TeovoTeovo with helping with the houses. <3
2016-10-30_22.10.35.png

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
@Ping Ether & @Skifby - they helped doing stuff like replacing the floor. The majority was me though, I can guarantee that. :]
I still don't think that's possible....
If I could have been with friends I'd probably have finished earlier and worked on so many other things.
But I didn't.
I had to put every single block of the floor, roof, and walls, by myself. And it took a lot.
it's just such an advantage and you could just call your friend to build for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom