Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I think it could be nice if the developers add an extra option to vote for half health in skywars.
So you can kill people faster. And win faster.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I think it could be nice if the developers add an extra option to vote for half health in skywars.
Hardcore health would be an interesting feature on SkyWars, although I don't think it would be so popular, it's a quite nice detail to add.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
Yes, that would cause that.

Yeah, more cleaners and also it will increase the bow camping due to low life.

Hardcore health would be an interesting feature on SkyWars, although I don't think it would be so popular, it's a quite nice detail to add.

Yes, pretty sure is not gonna be that popular as other options like no projectibles.

comfyyy

Personally I would hate this. What if your feather falling ability chance didn't kick in in a normal fall? The fall damage would kill you. In basic mode, if you managed to craft a diamond weapon, your opponent would be dead in a couple hits. I think this would be a terrible idea.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Since the balance update, i think half health would get worse. 2 hits and you died. And you won’t respawn. The story with eggwars is, If you die you respawn. So it doesn’t matter what health you have.
So I say no.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom