Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

School.....

• Total voters

owl20

Apr 14, 2014
Just wanted to make a point that I'm not looking for people to feel sorry for me, and I understand that school sucks sometimes! When I went I disliked it too, but it has its benefits, like everything I guess. *sigh* It would be great if there was an education system that was accessible for everyone and that let people make their own decisions about their views on the world and what they want to do!

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
You, who envy owl20 are just not smart enough to understand that we are lucky to be able to attend school. No offence, but you all know, if you had to lay in bed for 2 years, you'd love to go to school. We really shouldnt take these things for granted. Think of the kids in country's like Ethiopia. Its their dreams to, one day, go to school. And btw, if you hate school as much as you say, you probably have no friends at school, or get bullied. I dont find school that annoying, because I meet friends there. Pfff... Just, think about it. I dont care you say you hate it. I know that deep inside, you are glad to have the oppertunity to go to school.
(BTW, I dont wanna be mean to anyone, or start an argument :))
i have loads of friends for one. i have been bullied but idc about what people think in middle school. and heres the thing read about marlowe's pyramid of needs. it basically explains how i can hate a gift.

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
You, who envy owl20 are just not smart enough to understand that we are lucky to be able to attend school. No offence, but you all know, if you had to lay in bed for 2 years, you'd love to go to school. We really shouldnt take these things for granted. Think of the kids in country's like Ethiopia. Its their dreams to, one day, go to school. And btw, if you hate school as much as you say, you probably have no friends at school, or get bullied. I dont find school that annoying, because I meet friends there. Pfff... Just, think about it. I dont care you say you hate it. I know that deep inside, you are glad to have the oppertunity to go to school.
(BTW, I dont wanna be mean to anyone, or start an argument :))
also i never said that i envied her. ( i did but stay with me for a sec) i said that i envied her ability to now be indoctrinated by the system and formulate her own opinions about the world

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom