Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want spectator mode in games? Also, when and do you want hacks to become legitimate features?

• Q1: Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Q1: No

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Q2: Yes, soon

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Q2: No, never

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
People can still VPN or change their IP.
Everything is Bypassable. And yes, there will be kids that can do that. Do not underestimate anyone.
At least it works on the kids who don't have access to changing the IP or buying a VPN.

@Jonagamer13: I know Cube can IP check and ban alts if the alts are found to bypass bans. I can't say the same when xTurtle was able to use another alt to hack in egg wars without getting his main banned. His first time hacking after the new punishment system was in PvP duels, according to his videos that is.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
The first genuine idea could work, but i think staff would much rather just answer reports than have to go out of their way to go into your game. As unfortunate that it is that there may be a hacker in your game, just record them and make a report :-D

JonGamer16

Jun 12, 2016
Rogueport
The first genuine idea could work, but i think staff would much rather just answer reports than have to go out of their way to go into your game. As unfortunate that it is that there may be a hacker in your game, just record them and make a report :-D
I used to record anyone I could and get them banned. But now, it's gotten kinda tedious to get together all the recording stuff and post a video and all that. Now, I kinda just complain about them. There's too many to make the game completely hack-free, which sucks.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I used to record anyone I could and get them banned. But now, it's gotten kinda tedious to get together all the recording stuff and post a video and all that. Now, I kinda just complain about them. There's too many to make the game completely hack-free, which sucks.
I'm hoping that the new anti-cheat will help with your worries :-D

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
We all want the new anti-cheat, but what about smaller features to accompany it?
This was my opinion on the ideas in this thread :

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
This was my opinion on the ideas in this thread :
I mean besides just answering reports. Although people claim that reports take minutes for a response, any good server should have something to pair with reports. All of us already know that a manual report system is not going to be as efficient as an automated ban system. I'd see it as this in the long run:

Anticheat paired with a spectator mode (spectator to catch hackers in-game) along with a reports system as usual to catch any of the hackers who were not caught from spectator.

In short, from biggest to smaller impact: anticheat > smaller features such as spectator > report system.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Actual suggestion:
Hate that you want staff in your game to watch out for hackers but the game already started? What if a spectator mode were to be implemented in which players can watch the middle of the game? This way staff can jump into games that have hackers. There's currently no spectator mode and the only way to catch hackers in the middle of the game is to have recording software implemented.

Spectator mode is a feature Mineplex has for its games. Did a game start and you missed the chance to watch? Got a youtuber you want to watch in the game but you missed out? No problem! Spectator mode allows you to join the game and watch what you like in addition to catching hackers!
First part of text:
No, this would give staff members a load of spam of things like "Join my game there is a hacker!!!1!one!" while it's just a hackusation or something

Second part of text: This will allow allot of spam to happen in chats with hundreds of people joining the same game and end up causing allot of lag for others with low-end framerate. If this were a thing for staff only, See my first part of text

Now your bottom line basically says "accept this suggestion or allow hacks"
You might want to re-think that.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
First part of text:
No, this would give staff members a load of spam of things like "Join my game there is a hacker!!!1!one!" while it's just a hackusation or something

Second part of text: This will allow allot of spam to happen in chats with hundreds of people joining the same game and end up causing allot of lag for others with low-end framerate. If this were a thing for staff only, See my first part of text

Now your bottom line basically says "accept this suggestion or allow hacks"
You might want to re-think that.
Then that case we can have a maximum number of spectators in the game or if the game has started, have spectators allowed to join only when players die and leave.

I think the 5 people who voted yes like using hacks.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom