Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TutorialKito

Jul 21, 2020
Germany
Dear Members CubeCraft,

I really love your server and spend most my Minecraft Time on it playing Skywars, however there has been a enormous Problem I´ve been noticing lately. In pretty much every round Skywars I am playing, there is always at least one hacker in the game, wich completely takes the fun away. Sometimes a message in chat will appear, that sentinel is always watching. Considering the Option that this message may only be for intimidation purposes only due to a lack of sentinels, I woud like to apply for becoming a Sentinel. I could not find any Application Infos on this Website. If there is no way for me to becoming a Sentinel, I would sincerly suggest, that reporting other players was a bit more easy. It is a very time consuming task to write evry hackers name down and then report them on this website or on xbox. I am looking forward to your answer.

Sincerly,
TutorialKito

Reactions: byelol and gaIaxy

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Sorry but Sentinel is a program that is code based and bans cheaters automatically. You can not apply to be the anti-cheat but as someone said above a helper is the way to go if you want to start punishing hackers.

Reactions: TutorialKito

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Reactions: TutorialKito

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hi TutorialKito!

It’s a pity to hear that your fun has reduced lately because of the high amount of cheaters. Fortunately, three new anti-cheat developers have been hired quite recently to improve it. Developing an anti-cheat is sadly a cat and mouse game (developers improve the anti-cheat and developers of cheating clients improve their clients), so it will never be perfect.
Like other people said before, applying for Sentinel is not possible since it’s a program that detects cheaters (and bans them) and not a specific person. You can in fact apply for Helper, so that you can eventually ban cheaters yourself when you’re a moderator. The links to the application have been mentioned above already.
About a possible way to report rule-breakers more easily... There isn’t really a better and faster way I’m afraid. We need evidence that someone is cheating. Without that, we would have no proof and people could be reporting innocent people. It would be sad to see innocent people get banned if we would use that method. There is an easier way to report people on Java with the /report command though. However, due to the small amount of active moderators on Bedrock, this feature would simply be useless. Hopefully, there will be more staff on Bedrock soon so that this feature could possibly be introduced to Bedrock as well, but that can’t be guaranteed.
I truly hope you will continue playing on the server and keep reporting players even though it may take some time and effort. Keep in mind that you’re not only helping yourself by reporting rule-breakers, but also thousands of other people on the server! 💚

TutorialKito

Jul 21, 2020
Germany
Ok thanks guys, i get it now...
I think it is great to get that many replies in such a short amount of time. I thought that Sentinel is a title for a person that watches out for cheaters and stuff. I already have some footage of hackers cheating ready to be uploaded. Is it ok, if I put multiple proofs for hackers in one video and if that is possible, can the footage be altered (cut to reduce boring parts)?

TutorialKito

Jul 21, 2020
Germany
I also want to know, If Sentinel has a Code to detect hacking code, or if it is detecting hackers based off their movement or behaviour. Thats because it is possible (in bedrock at least) to god bridge (sprinting and bridging at the same time) without hacks ( and im doing it whenever i can). I mastered it and I dont want to get banned because I use the game mechanics given to me

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I also want to know, If Sentinel has a Code to detect hacking code, or if it is detecting hackers based off their movement or behaviour. Thats because it is possible (in bedrock at least) to god bridge (sprinting and bridging at the same time) without hacks ( and im doing it whenever i can). I mastered it and I dont want to get banned because I use the game mechanics given to me
Sentinel detects hackers via checks. A check knows the model allowed/legitimate behavior and detects deviations from it. If you are a legitimate player, then you likely won’t be banned. If you are banned you can always appeal on the appeals site.

Celaza

Jun 26, 2020
Look up teneborus on yt he has some great takes on anti cheats
look up tenbrous on yt he has some great takes

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Ok thanks guys, i get it now...
I think it is great to get that many replies in such a short amount of time. I thought that Sentinel is a title for a person that watches out for cheaters and stuff. I already have some footage of hackers cheating ready to be uploaded. Is it ok, if I put multiple proofs for hackers in one video and if that is possible, can the footage be altered (cut to reduce boring parts)?
You are allowed to put evidence for multiple cheaters in one video. However, the video can’t be longer than 5 minutes and the evidence can’t be older than 2 weeks. You may speed up the video if needed.

I will lock this thread now, since things have become clearer and questions have been answered. If you have any further questions, feel free to message me or any other staff member! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom