Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Brouse_13

Dec 6, 2015
Well first think is that I'm not Spanish so I'll try to explain it as good as I can.
I've been playing cubecraft for 3-4 years and I appreciate a lot staff and Dev team work, but last months I notice a really huge increase of hackers on the modality of Eggwars.
It's quite annoying to see about 1-4 hackers on each game or 3-4 teammades that don't do anything (I'm referring to going behind you all the game without armour, afk on the generators...).
Unfortunately I can't pay a rank so I can't report by using the command and I have to use the website to do that and for that reason most of them get no reported. (I've got a pentium, that means I can't play, and it's really difficult or impossible to record them).
What I suggest
First think it's to give the command to everyone so with that you could report easily and you won't depend on the website.
Second think it's to bring us the possibility to report using twich streams or clips, because twich it's a very popular platform where streamers play minecraft and without this the job to uploaded from twich to the webpage was really annoying (I used to use that since I change my pc and I had to dowload the video->Get the section->export it->uploaded to YT->finally to push It up to the webpage).
Third think, that it's the harder It's to develop a new anticheat, I know that recently a new team joined and I expect great thinks about that.
Tks for reading
Brouse_13

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Perhaps it might be easier to report when using a different webpage, however if anyone can use the report command it might get used too much.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
The Report command won't help you. It requires a staff member to actively be on the server in order for it to be looked into and after awhile the report expires.

My best advice: If you're on console try recording from your phone, and if you're on your phone use the screen recorder that most phones come with.

Third think, that it's the harder It's to develop a new anticheat, I know that recently a new team joined and I expect great thinks about that.

Okay i thank you for at least realizing this right here. You have no idea how many players are unaware of the new devs currently working hard on the Anti Cheat. Rest assured hackers will have a thing to be weary about in the near future.

Reactions: Brouse_13

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
We are hard at work on Sentinel to improve the experience for you. On Java edition, we already have a bunch of new checks that alert to staff. This has been the main reason many players see cheaters banned so quickly. More to come soon.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom