Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech1e

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2019
Somewhere safe
we are all sick of them all we gotta do is hope that cubecraft is doing their best to create an anti-cheat system or better staff team

D

Deleted member 481668

we are all sick of them all we gotta do is hope that cubecraft is doing their best to create an anti-cheat system or better staff team
I don't know what you are saying? The staff team of cube is really good every singe staff member is good for this server in their own way. And also, you can help the server with recording hackers and after that reporting them on the website! It doesn't even take time to make an report, the staffmembers are glad that we clean the server, ok! I am lying, it's never going to happen that the server is clean! On every gamemode there are hackers, it's so difficult to stop them! The only way to stop players like that, is to report them on the report site! And Sentinel is also a good system, ok maybe Sentinel is banning mostly fly hackers, but the system is good enough! Don't take it in person please!

Tech1e

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2019
Somewhere safe
I don't know what you are saying? The staff team of cube is really good every singe staff member is good for this server in their own way. And also, you can help the server with recording hackers and after that reporting them on the website! It doesn't even take time to make an report, the staffmembers are glad that we clean the server, ok! I am lying, it's never going to happen that the server is clean! On every gamemode there are hackers, it's so difficult to stop them! The only way to stop players like that, is to report them on the report site! And Sentinel is also a good system, ok maybe Sentinel is banning mostly fly hackers, but the system is good enough! Don't take it in person please!

I'm sorry I should have clarified. I play bedrock edition where 1 out of 5 games there is a hacker (I'm not even kidding ask anyone with over 100 wins in bedrock edition) we don't have any kind of anti cheat system and the some staff members don't recognize actual normal plays in bedrock (like god bridging. its impossible to do on java but very easy to do on bedrock and it's often mistaken for scaffhold.) that are impossible on java and I report a lot of hackers. sometimes even up to 5 a day (those are the ones I am able to record before they die or win the game). thats where my points stand. and bedrock is probably even more filled with hackers than bedrock yet it has a lot less reporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom