Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloutz45

Oct 23, 2019
Well people are telling me to just report them and I have and most of them still continue to ruin the fun for most people so I would suggest to try and add more admin to help with that problem... thanks for the replies and I’m just trying to help with a suggestion so don’t take it personal i love cubecraft

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
more admin to help with that problem...
You first need helpers, mods before you can become Admin. I agree they need more staff though. If they're hiring more helpers, they need to be trustful which needs some time. Also not every staff member is 24/7 looking at reports. They have a life besides CubeCraft and if they're doing their job, they're doing it great. Because yesterday I reported 3 hackers 2 people who were swearing and this 1 guy @Capitan just did this in 1 day.

So keep reporting hackers to keep the server more clean. :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
You first need helpers, mods before you can become Admin. I agree they need more staff though. If they're hiring more helpers, they need to be trustful which needs some time. Also not every staff member is 24/7 looking at reports. They have a life besides CubeCraft and if they're doing their job, they're doing it great. Because yesterday I reported 3 hackers 2 people who were swearing and this 1 guy @Capitan just did this in 1 day.

you forgot sr mod before admin:p

Reactions: Megaaa

Cloutz45

Oct 23, 2019

Thx for the reply and yes ik they have a life I just wanted to suggest that

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion! Unfortunately, promoting more people to staff is not an easy thing to do as those people should be suitable for the role. If you feel like you are suitable, feel free to check out these threads.

If you have suggestions as to how we can improve our staff recruitment system, feel free to create another suggestion thread.

- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom