Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cloutz45

Member
Oct 23, 2019
4
4
4
I have to deal with many hackers on cubecraft I think we need better or more people helping against hackers
 

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
175
1,036
203
22
Gallia Belgica
CubeCraft can't really do that much with a suggestion like this one. There will always be hackers, no matter how many people are helping against hackers. The anti-cheat (Sentinel) bans more than 500 persons a day and developers are still working on improving it. You really need to be more specific, otherwise this suggestion is useless.
 

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
499
2,197
229
24
Belgium
CubeCraft can't really do that much with a suggestion like this one. There will always be hackers, no matter how many people are helping against hackers. The anti-cheat (Sentinel) bans more than 500 persons a day and developers are still working on improving it. You really need to be more specific, otherwise this suggestion is useless.
Everyone can help to make this server better. Just report them and the staff will deal with them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowyZaFon and Kozi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HOTROD. wrote on killer_AWY's profile.
Hmmm
JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Top Bottom