Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maijstro

Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Its insane how many kill aura hackers are on there, Just found someone who even said he was a hacker. all the people in the chat except for me (Maijstro) are teaming with the hacker: KOHDEZ, its looks like a fake account so I vote IP ban

Attachments

• Capture_2017_09_26_11_15_36_196.png
    Capture_2017_09_26_11_15_36_196.png
    637.6 KB · Views: 146

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @Maijstro

We as members can't vote for a punishment and this hacker won't get a ban, because you need a video evidence and screenshots are not enough evidence for a punishment. Record and report the rulebreaker here:https://reports.cubecraft.net/ And a staffmember will give the rulebreakers a punishment.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
L

Lepzi

I really wish you could IP ban, but they won't do it just due to someone that could be legit in the house like a sibling it is unlikely but there is a low chance they will do it.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello @Maijstro

We as members can't vote for a punishment and this hacker won't get a ban, because you need a video evidence and screenshots are not enough evidence for a punishment. Record and report the rulebreaker here:https://reports.cubecraft.net/ And a staffmember will give the rulebreakers a punishment.
I really wish you could IP ban, but they won't do it just due to someone that could be legit in the house like a sibling it is unlikely but there is a low chance they will do it.
- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters