Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pledgefree

Sep 18, 2016
I am really tired of dealing with this. They aren't even trying to hide it. Openly taunting
Capture.JPG

I made a post on Sirathena in ban section, but am curious how does a Cubecraft employee respond to this? Slowly like the hackers say. I've played two games tonight and both had fly hackers in it

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

First of all screenshots are not accepted as hacker evidence you need video evidence to report hackers
And an anti-cheat is in the works

Fxhmiiz_

Jan 1, 2016
The staff members are doing their best to keep up with the player reports. Keep in mind that there are over 300 reports every day. They will reply to every player report eventually. If you don't get a answer after a week you can bump the thread and tag moderators/admins. ;)

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
I can agree that lately there has been a lot of hackers lately. The best way to stop them as of right now is record and report. You can report the players here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ Here are the guidelines: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

We are trying our best to ban most hackers on this server. Now with school and other things going on, it might be hard to ban the hackers. Also with the player report section, we get a lot of player reports each day. (It's not just you reporting.) If you feel like a thread of yours has been left unaware for a while, feel free to tag staff.

If your reporting someone for hacks, I'm afraid this is invalid evidence. You must have video proof of the player flying. Screenshots arnt valid evidence. They could've been photoshopped or faked.
~ Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom