1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hackers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pledgefree, Sep 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pledgefree

Pledgefree Member

I am really tired of dealing with this. They aren't even trying to hide it. Openly taunting
    Capture.JPG
    I made a post on Sirathena in ban section, but am curious how does a Cubecraft employee respond to this? Slowly like the hackers say. I've played two games tonight and both had fly hackers in it

2. iSavageSardine

iSavageSardine Member

A try hard at life
    First of all screenshots are not accepted as hacker evidence you need video evidence to report hackers
    And an anti-cheat is in the works

3. Fxhmiiz_

Fxhmiiz_ Member

CubeCrafter
    The staff members are doing their best to keep up with the player reports. Keep in mind that there are over 300 reports every day. They will reply to every player report eventually. If you don't get a answer after a week you can bump the thread and tag moderators/admins. ;)

4. iSavageSardine

iSavageSardine Member

A try hard at life
    @Orangeric88 pls lock this thread the question has been answered

5. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    I can agree that lately there has been a lot of hackers lately. The best way to stop them as of right now is record and report. You can report the players here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ Here are the guidelines: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

We are trying our best to ban most hackers on this server. Now with school and other things going on, it might be hard to ban the hackers. Also with the player report section, we get a lot of player reports each day. (It's not just you reporting.) If you feel like a thread of yours has been left unaware for a while, feel free to tag staff.

If your reporting someone for hacks, I'm afraid this is invalid evidence. You must have video proof of the player flying. Screenshots arnt valid evidence. They could've been photoshopped or faked.
    ~ Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.