Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree that Cubecraft needs better hack detect system?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
So it seems normal to you that cubecraft in java by not putting a good sentinel on time, cubecraft luckily reaches 3000 and that hypixel that if it has a good anticheat that they update it always has more than 100,000? good and to each his opinion
I don't know if you know this, but hypixel averages over 100,000 concurrent players a day, almost three times as much as cubecraft... Edit nvm idk with I'm saying

EnyK8149

Aug 27, 2020
Guys, we can’t play fairly. 99.99999999999999999% of people in cubecraft are hackers. We need a ban system that detect hacks.
For example: Toolbox!
Cubecraft, go search for some clients and Minecraft mods/addons hacks, and then make a ban system that dectects clients.
Good luck!
-Jerald Huang
there are barely any hacked clients aswell

EnyK8149

Aug 27, 2020
also, i have nether seen the anti cheat do anything, even though i have seen multiple fly hackers, which you just constantly check the y and if there is a block below them. If there is no block below them, and their y is not changing, ban/kick/report them

Edit: Sentinel does nothing as currently, it is an auto report system, but as it continues development, it should auto ban.

Last edited:

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
also, i have nether seen the anti cheat do anything, even though i have seen multiple fly hackers, which you just constantly check the y and if there is a block below them. If there is no block below them, and their y is not changing, ban/kick/report them
It's not that easy... Air is technically a block

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
There are only two sentinel developers currently, so I assume, that it isn't easy at all to improve a anti-cheat everyday, whilst hundreads of hacked client developers are improving their clients.
Hacked clients get smarter and smarter way faster, but you shouldn't ignore the hard work developers put into sentinel.
In order to make the server a better place you can record those rule breakers and report them, as this is the only way to make the procces faster, as well it is the only way to make sure they'll get punished, as website reports have the 100% guarantee that they will be dealt with.
Hopefully I made things clear for you.

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
Hello, if you have not noticed already, it's not easy to develop a great anti-cheat since it's fairly hard to make, and the dev has tested new checks that have been recently working so, if you find any hackers in the future, please report them on reports.cubecraft.net

Jul 9, 2020
Mars
Guys, we can’t play fairly. 99.99999999999999999% of people in cubecraft are hackers. We need a ban system that detect hacks.
For example: Toolbox!
Cubecraft, go search for some clients and Minecraft mods/addons hacks, and then make a ban system that dectects clients.
Good luck!
-Jerald Huang
I meant by bedrock edition

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
happy birthday!!1
Xi1m wrote on Alemiz's profile.
hppy birtdhay!!1 :3
UncleSpect wrote on Alemiz's profile.
HAppy birthdayy Alemizz!!
UncleSpect wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom