Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2020
I lost my mind today when i was playing skywars. I tried how many hackers are in skywars. I played 10 games and there was 9 hackers in 10 game. Can cubecraft do something?? Make anticheat, easier report or something. That would be nice.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I lost my mind today when i was playing skywars. I tried how many hackers are in skywars. I played 10 games and there was 9 hackers in 10 game. Can cubecraft do something?? Make anticheat, easier report or something. That would be nice.
I always try to report every hacker, but /report is kind of useless ATM. try to record and report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report?page=1

I hope Cubecraft is working on /report!

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL

Yeah, nowadays i get around 1-2 hackers to 2-4 games, and depending on what time it is, it can get worse. Their anticheat isnt doing the best right now since theirs no dev.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Also, make sure you don't use Labymod when reporting. Labymod reports don't get accepted!

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Hi,

I understand that you find this annoying and I am sure you are not the only one with this problem. The moderators and helpers are very busy reporting and banning cheaters. The developers are also likely to be very busy improving sentinel. They cannot do it alone. They also need us for that. We as players also regularly encounter cheaters and the moderators and helpers are not always there. Therefore, I would be very happy if everyone who comes across the cheaters, report them. I understand that not everyone wants that and that is why they also have their own choice to do that. I'm sure not everyone does and will do that, but it will be great as the number of players reporting cheaters grows. CubeCraft benefits those who do it and they will be very grateful for that. As you say in this thread you find it very annoying that you regularly come across a cheater. That is why I would say, report the cheaters you come across so that you are less annoyed and that will help the rest of the players to! How nice is that! I want to say again that you and everyone have their own choice to do that. If you or someone else wants to report a cheater you can use the /report command or record a video of the cheater in the game or on the server. You can use the video as evidence on CubeCraft's reporting site. If you need it or anyone else, here I have the link like the rest who commented on the thread:
- Java Edition:
https://reports.cubecraft.net/
- Bedrock Edition:
https://cbecrft.net/bedrockreports

Good luck with it when you or someone else report cheaters! :)

Last edited:

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Hi,

I understand that you find this annoying and I am sure you are not the only one with this problem. The moderators and helpers are very busy reporting and banning cheaters. The developers are also likely to be very busy improving sentinel. They cannot do it alone. They also need us for that. We as players also regularly encounter cheaters and the moderators and helpers are not always there. Therefore, I would be very happy if everyone who comes across the cheaters, report them. I understand that not everyone wants that and that is why they also have their own choice to do that. I'm sure not everyone does and will do that, but it will be great as the number of players reporting cheaters grows. CubeCraft benefits those who do it and they will be very grateful for that. As you say in this thread you find it very annoying that you regularly come across a cheater. That is why I would say, report the cheaters you come across so that you are less irritated and that will help the rest of the players to! How nice is that! I want to say again that you and everyone have their own choice to do that. If you or someone else wants to report a cheater you can use the /report Comand or record a video of the cheater in the game or on the server. You can use the video as evidence on CubeCraft's reporting site. If you need it or anyone else, here I have the link like the rest who commented on the thread:
- Java edition:
- Bedrock editon:

Good luck with it when you or someone else report cheaters! :)

Reactions: Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

I understand that you find this annoying and I am sure you are not the only one with this problem. The moderators and helpers are very busy reporting and banning cheaters. The developers are also likely to be very busy improving sentinel. They cannot do it alone. They also need us for that. We as players also regularly encounter cheaters and the moderators and helpers are not always there. Therefore, I would be very happy if everyone who comes across the cheaters, report them. I understand that not everyone wants that and that is why they also have their own choice to do that. I'm sure not everyone does and will do that, but it will be great as the number of players reporting cheaters grows. CubeCraft benefits those who do it and they will be very grateful for that. As you say in this thread you find it very annoying that you regularly come across a cheater. That is why I would say, report the cheaters you come across so that you are less irritated and that will help the rest of the players to! How nice is that! I want to say again that you and everyone have their own choice to do that. If you or someone else wants to report a cheater you can use the /report Comand or record a video of the cheater in the game or on the server. You can use the video as evidence on CubeCraft's reporting site. If you need it or anyone else, here I have the link like the rest who commented on the thread:
- Java edition:
- Bedrock editon:

Good luck with it when you report cheaters! :)
Very good message! Thank you!:)

megank__

Aug 27, 2016

If you have a rank, you can put /report (player) (why), or go to https://reports.cubecraft.net to do a report, <---- They answer pretty fast!

Proofreader

megank__

Aug 27, 2016
The server needs a console that can actually ban detected hackers :(

Moderators, helpers and admins work for that, there's not much change needed on Sentinel, but Sentinel is being developed. You have Gold Rank, if you see a person in-game flying/cheating/kill aura or anything, use "/report (player) (why)"

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com

Players with ranks can use the /report command and everyone can make a report via the website (https://reports.cubecraft.net/) make sure the evidence is enough for a punishment (using labymod while collecting evidence will not be accepted on the website)
As for the anti cheat, Ive seen a new anti cheat Developer :3

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
Yeah in 1.8 are a bunch of hackers. I don't know the situation in 1.9, but they most useful thing Cube can do is upgrade Sentinal. Another possibility is getting more active staff members who look at in-game reports, so the hackers get banned in a shorter amount of time.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Yeah in 1.8 are a bunch of hackers. I don't know the situation in 1.9, but they most useful thing Cube can do is upgrade Sentinal. Another possibility is getting more active staff members who look at in-game reports, so the hackers get banned in a shorter amount of time.
They're doing both at the moment. They recently hired an Anti-cheat developer so improvements will be made soon. Cubecraft is also expanding its staff team, they hope to reach 100 staff members by the end of 2020. This will speed up the process of reports and the number of people banned by Sentinel.

Reactions: Brownieh
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom