Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gominoloOPR

Jun 18, 2016
Hi, cc staff :D

I write this post as a concern for what I have seen the las weeks on the server, and as suggestion to try to improve it.

I don't know if you are aware of the HUGE amount of hackers that are in 1.8... I really think that the idea of letting us use this version is amazing, but every single game in eggwars (my favorite gamemode) has one or more hackers.... I swear, It's more than anyone can imagine. Fly hacks, antikb and kill aura are the most used.... I do my best reporting them... but that means spend more time uploading evidences and reporting than enjoying and playing, and I really think that's unfair for those who never used hacks.

1-. My first suggestion is a autoban for those who break eggs in the first seconds of the game,

2-. also for those who break 2 eggs in less than... 20 sec? maybe? that's only possible by using hacks.

3-. A good pont would be an autoban for those who crosses a distance of 100 or more blocks in less than 2 seconds.

I hope that's studied on how to apply. That doesn't has to be a auto ban... could maybe be an autokick so we can at least play the rest of the game without that scum... idk... but anyway thanks for spending your time reading this. I hope that could help.

See you!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
On the map Tropical, i broke 2 eggs in about 20 seconds, but i dont hack, the 2 islands that were neighboring me built to the small mid with the level 2 diamond gen, so i crossed one bridge and broke his egg, then i crossed back and broke the other egg

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi, cc staff :D

I write this post as a concern for what I have seen the las weeks on the server, and as suggestion to try to improve it.

I don't know if you are aware of the HUGE amount of hackers that are in 1.8... I really think that the idea of letting us use this version is amazing, but every single game in eggwars (my favorite gamemode) has one or more hackers.... I swear, It's more than anyone can imagine. Fly hacks, antikb and kill aura are the most used.... I do my best reporting them... but that means spend more time uploading evidences and reporting than enjoying and playing, and I really think that's unfair for those who never used hacks.

1-. My first suggestion is a autoban for those who break eggs in the first seconds of the game,

2-. also for those who break 2 eggs in less than... 20 sec? maybe? that's only possible by using hacks.

3-. A good pont would be an autoban for those who crosses a distance of 100 or more blocks in less than 2 seconds.

I hope that's studied on how to apply. That doesn't has to be a auto ban... could maybe be an autokick so we can at least play the rest of the game without that scum... idk... but anyway thanks for spending your time reading this. I hope that could help.

See you!
You can easly record them and report them here: http://reports.cubecraft.net/

Also the developers are working on the new AntiCheat.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello!

Thank you for making this thread, however we are aware about the uprise of hackers. Please be patient while we create our anti-cheat. There's no ETA for it, so keep updated here. :]

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom