Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja302

Jan 21, 2017
There are way too many hackers on the server and something has to be done about it. I strongly believe that all of the players with the top amount of wins are all hacking every game. I suggest that you hire more admins and put them in random games such as egg wars, because I have played five games in a row and all of them had hackers.

Reactions: CreativeName321

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
The developers are working on an anticheat and it takes a long time to create a complete one.
If they try and rush the anticheat, it will most likely not work properly.
Please be patient and try your best to report the hackers.

They can't simply "hire" admins, they have to work themselves up from Helper, and do you want 20 helpers who are horrible or 5 excellent helpers?

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
The developers are working on an anticheat and it takes a long time to create a complete one.

They can't simply "hire" admins, they have to work themselves up from Helper, and do you want 20 helpers who are horrible or 5 excellent helpers?
Agreed they are doing their best and only want the best of the best rather than some OK ones!

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
There are way too many hackers on the server and something has to be done about it. I strongly believe that all of the players with the top amount of wins are all hacking every game. I suggest that you hire more admins and put them in random games such as egg wars, because I have played five games in a row and all of them had hackers.
You say it as if we don't know this already

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

Agreed, good staff are a lot better then bad staff.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Cubecraft is doing everything to stop people from hacking, and they can't just hire admins you have to find some good helpers first. The anticheat system of Cubecraft is still in BETA version but of course hackers will try to come around it, even if its fully "released". And if you really dislike hackers you can always report them:

You can report with video evidence here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/
Read this if it's your first time reporting someone: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

Overlord_Krycis

Aug 28, 2016
I understand that you need to get good helpers and that the anticheat/hack system requires a lot of work and then testing before you can release it...

...But...man...

Last 25 games I've had, on average, 1 hacker each.

My last game had 6 hackers.

It's making any form of pvp game unplayable.

I think I'm just going to have to record every game I play from now on... :(

U

Unipotato

I understand that you need to get good helpers and that the anticheat/hack system requires a lot of work and then testing before you can release it...

...But...man...

Last 25 games I've had, on average, 1 hacker each.

My last game had 6 hackers.

It's making any form of pvp game unplayable.

I think I'm just going to have to record every game I play from now on... :(

That's pretty much how it works at this point. Just start recording at the beginning of each game, so you can record the hackers quickly and get on with your game. I know it's probably not your favorite thing to do during a game, but we have to be patient until the new and improved Anticheat is released. Just remember that you are on the right side, and no matter how much the hackers hack, always do the right thing and report. It is the only thing we (As normal players) can do to make CubeCraft better.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Although us plebeians cant do much as of this moment, i sympathize.
The situation has gotten so bad that i refuse to go online unless i have a team of my friends on my team so we are able to take the hacker or hackers down.
Although a lot of them are idiots and attack each other first.
With me and my friends, we took down 4 hackers all at the same time. I doubt that i can do that alone unless i have very experienced teammates.
Although they are working on that anti-cheat, i am skeptical of it as well. I just dont think that they will be able to fight back at the same rate and within the same time these sacks of puss (creators of the clients) create these clients or updates to their clients that nullify the anti-cheat.
In general, stuff like this is why i usually stay away from PC games when it comes to multiplayer. It is VERY easy for things like this to happen on PC, since the cancerous hacking community for games is very prevalent on PC, and nobody can really pull them out by the roots, so its really endless.

U

Unipotato

Although us plebeians cant do much as of this moment, i sympathize.
The situation has gotten so bad that i refuse to go online unless i have a team of my friends on my team so we are able to take the hacker or hackers down.
Although a lot of them are idiots and attack each other first.
With me and my friends, we took down 4 hackers all at the same time. I doubt that i can do that alone unless i have very experienced teammates.
Although they are working on that anti-cheat, i am skeptical of it as well. I just dont think that they will be able to fight back at the same rate and within the same time these sacks of puss (creators of the clients) create these clients or updates to their clients that nullify the anti-cheat.
In general, stuff like this is why i usually stay away from PC games when it comes to multiplayer. It is VERY easy for things like this to happen on PC, since the cancerous hacking community for games is very prevalent on PC, and nobody can really pull them out by the roots, so its really endless.

I would disagree that hacked client creators can just update the client, because the new AntiCheat is custom which means that they won't have much access to it.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
There is hackers on every server you will play. CubeCraft does have more hackers than most servers. Staff and community are doing their best. As stated, all we can do is report them.

Also, no offense torward the majority of the players, but the majority hackusates a lot of legit players. I got accused of autoclicking with 6 CpS.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
I would disagree that hacked client creators can just update the client, because the new AntiCheat is custom which means that they won't have much access to it.
They'll find a way. Lets just hope that will take a very long time.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
There is hackers on every server you will play. CubeCraft does have more hackers than most servers. Staff and community are doing their best. As stated, all we can do is report them.

Also, no offense torward the majority of the players, but the majority hackusates a lot of legit players. I got accused of autoclicking with 6 CpS.

So true :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
Top Bottom