Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think people should be allowed to team against a hacker or a cross-teamed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TripleAAA

Mar 6, 2017
Hackers and teamers tick me off and I think that MODS and ADMINS should ban more people like what CreepersEdge does on YouTube. He runs around with an anti-cheat banning hackers with evidence. The MODS and ADMINS should go to lobbies asking, "anyone seen a hacker anywhere?" And then they TELEPORT to them and just ban them once they have evidence.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
The mods and admins don't have access to games that already started, so this wouldn't work. Also the only way that the staff is going to get evidence is through the reports, so in the end CubeCraft is doing as well as it can for now to ban rule-breakers.

Reactions: Power Ranger

QFatal

Mar 1, 2016
Long Beach, California
Your points are reasonable but not everyone is like CreepersEdge. It's true that it would be quicker, but then the Staff would have to be doing it all day. They're gonna need a break. If anything, the system they have now is working pretty well. Keep in mind that the staff also have their own life problems.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
About the poll:

No one is going to report you for it anyway so why not? If you get warned by someone else then just stop if you don't want to be banned :P People will say its against the rules but it is really only fair to team against a hacker or another teamer. You have to be careful though as the person may not be hacking :3

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Hello there, I understand your concern and it truly saddens us that we are unable to help you at your time of need however..

About this..
About the poll:

No one is going to report you for it anyway so why not? If you get warned by someone else then just stop if you don't want to be banned :p People will say its against the rules but it is really only fair to team against a hacker or another teamer. You have to be careful though as the person may not be hacking :3
If someone records you teaming and exclude the hacker so it looks like you're just teaming, you'll most likely get punished for it.
I wouldn't risk it if I were you. Players could also lie by saying "there is a hacker, lets team" when there is no hacker. You're going to feel bad if you got stabbed in the back because of this. So yeah, don't risk it.
Don't break the rules because someone else is breaking it.

Reactions: QFatal and Ducky

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
like said above there is an anticheat being worked on and teaming is bad if your going against a hacker who knows the player your teaming with could be a hacker themselves and try to look friendly so that they dont get caught

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🤍
Kazwa wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
WWW Cosmetics update is on the horizon!!
IMG_5555.png
Top Bottom