Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

theJigsaw

Nov 6, 2015
I recorded a hacker and uploaded it to youtube. When I go to report it in cubecraft I get an error that says that player has never connected.

L

Lepzi

This could be because you have gotten the name wrong you may want to double check the name is correct.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @theJigsaw

It can that he has changed his username. Give Here his username in And you will see that he has changed his name or not:
https://nl.namemc.com/

1.) he has changed
If you Will report him. Use the username that he has at the moment And give What more information, that he has changed his username.

2.) If the report website doesnt work, start a conversation with @Buuuddy

You can always start a conversation with me. If you enterde te correct name And it doesnt work make than a conversation with @Buuuddy or make a video.

Good luck!!

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
He might have changed his username, right after you recorded him.
So if you wanna check what was his older username. Please go to this link and type the name that you saw hacking - https://namemc.com/
After that, Get his recent name, and report him. (It must be the recent name that he had changed).
Other than that, Are you sure that you spelt his username correct? Make sure to double check his username, By viewing your video.
If you spelt his username wrong, then the error will appear with "that player has never connected to this server"
So please, If you spelt his name wrong or he change his username, Make sure to check and make a successful report :)

theJigsaw

Nov 6, 2015
He might have changed his username, right after you recorded him.
So if you wanna check what was his older username. Please go to this link and type the name that you saw hacking - https://namemc.com/
After that, Get his recent name, and report him. (It must be the recent name that he had changed).
Other than that, Are you sure that you spelt his username correct? Make sure to double check his username, By viewing your video.
If you spelt his username wrong, then the error will appear with "that player has never connected to this server"
So please, If you spelt his name wrong or he change his username, Make sure to check and make a successful report :)
I wrote the name but it does not give me results

theJigsaw

Nov 6, 2015
Try to report him one more time. If you don't succeed to report him then contact a Moderator.
In this video you see the same player teaming with another player, they are in my video, they are called the same.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
In this video you see the same player teaming with another player, they are in my video, they are called the same.
groby2001 is not a name that's currently in use or has been in use.
There's a big chance that the reported player has used "name-protect".

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
groby2001 is not a name that's currently in use or has been in use.
There's a big chance that the reported player has used "name-protect".
I got a question though. Is there a chance that he is a youtuber that used /nick? (But what you said makes more sense ;))
But otherwise, is there a way to identify his original name? Because if not then this is a BIG issue.
I did search on the internet about this type of hack and found that some plugins have protection against this so atleast it is possible to fix it, right?

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Yes, but he has a friend named Rijnes18 who has not changed his name. This one that appears in namemc
Yeah, I have tried Rijnes18, It does appear. But were talking about groby2001. He needs to contact a staff member about it, So he could ban him,
But, about that other one that was teaming with him, You could report him. Since his name exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom