Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Must this be added?

• Total voters

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hye,

I was reading some threads about that there are a lot of hackers in CCGN and players hate it that they get killed by an hacker.
But that's not the biggest problem.
Not every player has a recording program to record them or their pc is too bad.
So I was thinking that CubeCraft should give a new rank to some players that are a lot online to record hackers if someone sees one.

The Rank
Something more about the rank.
The new rank that should come in CubeCraft is the 'HRecorder' rank.

Why? : Because there are a lot of hackers, players that can't record them.

But the rank is only given to players that have recorder/reported much hackers on the server.
How the rank would look like : [HRecorder]

The Command
Maybe there could be a command that you call one of the 'HRecorder' ranks to come and record that hacker. Something like /call hrecorder
And then the 'HRecoder' gets a message in the chat like this : [Name of the player] has called you to record a hacker Accept/Deny
Or something else.
The 'HRecorder' is in gamemode 3 to record the hacker then.
This would have the same affect of a hacker seeing a mod, and we won't be able to vanish.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I think this isn't a good idea. Because the whole chat would be spammed with this rank. Because now these days, people are getting 50+ reports. Also no extra rank needed if CubeCraft have staff members that actually can ban/mute people.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
How the rank would look like : [HRecorder]

This is like announcing to all the hackers :
Hey! I record hackers so you better turn off your hacks otherwise I'll call someone to get you banned.
So if you see my prefix, turn off your hacks.

Those without ranks who record rule-breakers are like ninjas, they won't know if they're being recorded (unless you scream it out) so they wouldn't turn if off.
Hope you get my point but good effort though. ;)

Reactions: Snodia

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hey! I record hackers so you better turn off your hacks otherwise I'll call someone to get you banned.

Those without ranks who record rule-breakers are like ninjas, they won't know if they're being recorded (unless you scream it out) so they wouldn't turn if off.
Ehm... Even if I scream "I'm Recording Hackers turn off your Hacks! NOW!" They still wouldn't do a thing... They would target me just to show their fancy cheats... Maybe because I have Stone Rank...

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I ussually record sone evidence then say that I'm recording to see what the hacker will say.

JusRyder

Jul 25, 2016
Ireland
I Like This You Just Need To Hide This Prefix Then Your Fine
But They should have op commands just incase the turn heel

Regards
JusRyder

JusRyder

Jul 25, 2016
Ireland
I think This Is A Good Idea Becasuse hes right not all people have recording softwares
But I Agree With zRinne

Regards
JusRyder

D

Deleted member 169486

Nah, there are moderators for this and the Cubecraft staff team is working on getting a better staff team. If you see a hacker in game than just record and report. We don't need another rank IMO.
"Just record" did you even read the post? He clearly states that some people can't record.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium

Mhh, yeah...
"Just record" did you even read the post? He clearly states that some people can't record.
Ty!

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Some hackers want to be discreet because they wanna win illegally without getting caught.
I agree that some may not care but then what about those who do care?

Why wouldn't you be able to record? If you're having issue downloading a recording device, I'm sure the community could help with step by step guides to connect it to minecraft.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
This would also be a -1 for me. Why? Well the first thing that will come in mind is spamming. You will literally be treated like a staff member.. People will spam something like, "OMG COME HALP PLZ HACER ON ASSASSINSTIONS, BAN NOWWWWWWEEEE" Also, some people that have reported a lot of players would "Fake ban a player" just because they could've been anoyoyed of the player.

Finally assuming the player has no access to /tp /gamemode /vanish hackers will possibly stop hacking and when you leave hack again. If they wouldn't stop hacking, even if you do find the person (Remember this is assuming the player has no access to tp or gamemode) the person could get banned. But this would be highly unlikely. You might never find the person you are looking to ban.

Appeals. Since you have no evidence of them hacking, they can say something like The person banned me. This is a false ban. I didn't do anything wrong. In a normal situation staff would show the player the video of them clearly hacking. With this situation, nothing can be done.

mankiler780

Aug 24, 2016
No need for a rank, just to report. They suggest two different free recording software. If you computer is too slow for them then, it is probably to slow for mine craft. I don't see how making a rank for reporting hackers will make your game any faster.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom