Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Must this be added?

• Total voters

Livid

Jan 3, 2016
You've readed my thread? I'm saying that not everyone can use a recording program because of their bad pc.
I'm saying it would be a free rank just like stone and no one likes having their name tag gray so they would get that one

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I don't think that this is a good idea, sorry.
The rankholders will get spammed with messages and I don't think that anyone wants this rank, because they can't play a game without messages etc.
But they can mute the messages in the settings menu read above. ;)

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Or we could just get more mods. Since essentially a "HRecorder" is just a dumbed down version of a mod.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
It seems like you are just trying to reword the "Helper" tag. As @zRinne said, having the tag would be like an announcement to all hackers to stop or be banned. It's hard enough on the staff sometimes when we run into a hacker that is more aware. It would be just as difficult for someone with the "hacker recorder" tag. Also, with any/all commands to "call" a hacker recorder... they would all be used and abused more often than not.

Another thing, current staff don't have the ability to join games that are already started (excluding FFA and Assassins). I don't think that they would make it possible for someone that isn't even staff to do it, unless they changed it for staff first.

This kind of tag is, all around, not needed as it's better to not inform hackers that there's someone in the game that could potentially report them and get them banned. If you would like to help the server more then feel free to apply for Helper at this link. Or, you could continue to stay the rank you are and record/report to help the community.

Last edited:
Reactions: zRinne

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I personally do not like your idea, it seems like a 'fake' Helper rank to me. Also what are the exact requirements for this rank? I assume you have to be mature but not mature enough to fit as a Helper? Sorry but I give it a -1

D

Deleted member 169486

Some hackers want to be discreet because they wanna win illegally without getting caught.
I agree that some may not care but then what about those who do care?

Why wouldn't you be able to record? If you're having issue downloading a recording device, I'm sure the community could help with step by step guides to connect it to minecraft.
It's not downloading it's that some people will run to slow if they try to record and then they will be told it's "to laggy" and get denied.

Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom