Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DeathStar2920/IWNTENDER2

Feb 11, 2014
While I was on the Kit-PVP 3 server, I headed for a player named creepers_keepers. I am suspecting this player of hacking; because when I attacked him with my full diamond armor from the shop: he regenerated all his health and killed me. He didn't even have any armor on! All he had was an iron sword, while i had an enchanted diamond sword. I lost all of my hard-earned points to this player, so all I ask is that people watch him more carefully while on this server.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
While I was on the Kit-PVP 3 server, I headed for a player named creepers_keepers. I am suspecting this player of hacking; because when I attacked him with my full diamond armor from the shop: he regenerated all his health and killed me. He didn't even have any armor on! All he had was an iron sword, while i had an enchanted diamond sword. I lost all of my hard-earned points to this player, so all I ask is that people watch him more carefully while on this server.
this could be 3 things.
1) you started hitting him, and then he ate a golden apple which regenerates one's health to full.
2) he has force field and kill aura hacks
3) this option i highly doubt.. but you could be lying about him just cause your angry wit him for killing you. I do not think this true.

so, no matter which one happened, you need video evidence. now please understand i am not referring to you in any way with option number three.
and you need to tag staff. @Efcluke94 @SevereWarning @LaserDolphin77 @Catzilla24 @Dai_Matsumoto

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Yeah without proof, we can't do anything. When it comes to hackers only video evidence is eligble.
To get a recording software, you could use bandicam which is free and allows you to record up to 10mins

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom