Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DeathStar2920/IWNTENDER2

Feb 11, 2014
While I was on the Kit-PVP 3 server, I headed for a player named creepers_keepers. I am suspecting this player of hacking; because when I attacked him with my full diamond armor from the shop: he regenerated all his health and killed me. He didn't even have any armor on! All he had was an iron sword, while i had an enchanted diamond sword. I lost all of my hard-earned points to this player, so all I ask is that people watch him more carefully while on this server.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
While I was on the Kit-PVP 3 server, I headed for a player named creepers_keepers. I am suspecting this player of hacking; because when I attacked him with my full diamond armor from the shop: he regenerated all his health and killed me. He didn't even have any armor on! All he had was an iron sword, while i had an enchanted diamond sword. I lost all of my hard-earned points to this player, so all I ask is that people watch him more carefully while on this server.
this could be 3 things.
1) you started hitting him, and then he ate a golden apple which regenerates one's health to full.
2) he has force field and kill aura hacks
3) this option i highly doubt.. but you could be lying about him just cause your angry wit him for killing you. I do not think this true.

so, no matter which one happened, you need video evidence. now please understand i am not referring to you in any way with option number three.
and you need to tag staff. @Efcluke94 @SevereWarning @LaserDolphin77 @Catzilla24 @Dai_Matsumoto

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Yeah without proof, we can't do anything. When it comes to hackers only video evidence is eligble.
To get a recording software, you could use bandicam which is free and allows you to record up to 10mins

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom