why do i get called a hacker?

• Because you're hacking.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Because you're to good at the game.

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

Lilbabybird

Dec 19, 2016
Am i to good to be on the cubecraft community? everyday i play on cubecraft i get called a hacker.
Everytime. Should i just quit it and never play it again? what should i do? should i get worse at the game and let others win so they don't call me a hacker? seriously.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium

Lilbabybird

Dec 19, 2016
You can record and report them instead of complaining about the hackers.

Report them here: http://reports.cubecraft.net/
If you need a guideline: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

Download a recording software such as OBS, Fraps and Bandicam. Then upload to video to YouTube.

NOTE:
You need video evidence for hacker reports [Max 5 min. video]
You need image evidence for mute reports [Max 5 screenshots]

Read my post correct please. thank you.

Reactions: Empty Inside

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I read your post and you are complaining about hackers so.
Oml... U kidding me....... He is talking about that he's being hackusated......

Don't worry. Being hackusated isn't bad. If you're not a hacker there won't happen anything. Just see it as a compliment because you're so good that people think you're a hacker ;). You really shouldn't let others win so they think you're not hacker. Just keep winning! :)

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
You can record and report them instead of complaining about the hackers.

Report them here: http://reports.cubecraft.net/
If you need a guideline: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

Download a recording software such as OBS, Fraps and Bandicam. Then upload to video to YouTube.

NOTE:
You need video evidence for hacker reports [Max 5 min. video]
You need image evidence for mute reports [Max 5 screenshots]
Please read the thread, the thread is not talking about meeting hacker, the thread is talking about a player calling this player hacker even if he is not hacking.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
There is no reason to worry or get frustrated, when they are calling you hax/hack when you're not hacking, that means they have hard time killing you, which means you're good at the game. So when I get called hax/hack I feel good.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Please read the thread, the thread is not talking about meeting hacker, the thread is talking about a player calling this player hacker even if he is not hacking.
Oml... U kidding me....... He is talking about that he's being hackusated......

Don't worry. Being hackusated isn't bad. If you're not a hacker there won't happen anything. Just see it as a compliment because you're so good that people think you're a hacker ;). You really shouldn't let others win so they think you're not hacker. Just keep winning! :)
Read my post correct please. thank you.
Hey, people can make mistakes! :(

[But this is a big one]

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
Am i to good to be on the cubecraft community? everyday i play on cubecraft i get called a hacker.
Everytime. Should i just quit it and never play it again? what should i do? should i get worse at the game and let others win so they don't call me a hacker? seriously.
lol I have it too just ignore it it happens to me on every single server I play. It indeed is very annoying

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Sadly I just found out there is.
Just watched the clip, I see why they banned you though, you killed the guy perfectly :P
Although if it was killaura, then you would've hit the green guy when he crossed in front of you. You also miss hitting him at the end of the clip, which wouldn't have happened if you were using it. It's obviously a mistake, which is understandable as the staff can make them just as much as the reporting player. I'm sure you'll be unbanned shortly :D

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom