Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaza17680

Nov 23, 2020
HACKER MODE

My suggestion deals with the following: we all hate hackers. They are always in some game, and getting rid of them can be a bit tricky, so why not create a hack mode? in which sentinel is not activated or something like that, where the reports are not available and other things, if they create a mode for hackers in which they can play without being penalized, the hackers would go to this mode, which would mean that the number of hackers in the games could go down, so that they finally have a server in which to hack freely without disturbing the legal vanilla games.
It would help us a lot, who play in cubecraft and find hackers, in addition, in hacker mode they could scan the behavior of the players to improve the anti-cheat sentinel system.

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
I personally disagree with this idea as Cubecraft should not encourage players to use hacked clients on their server. Plus, I doubt most hackers would use this as the main reason for using a hacked client is to give you an advantage in-game. If everyone has the same advantage, no one has an advantage.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I do not agree, I don't think all the hackers will join this gamemode. I think that the only hackers joining this gamemode, will be normal players that enable a hacked client to try out this gamemode. The hackers that are here now, will just be hacking in the normal version to give themselves an extra advantage and a bigger chance to win

If everyone has the same advantage, no one has an advantage
It isn't the same advantage when players use different clients. So its basically a test to see which client is the best xD

Apr 27, 2021
my mind that is lost
HACKER MODE

My suggestion deals with the following: we all hate hackers. They are always in some game, and getting rid of them can be a bit tricky, so why not create a hack mode? in which sentinel is not activated or something like that, where the reports are not available and other things, if they create a mode for hackers in which they can play without being penalized, the hackers would go to this mode, which would mean that the number of hackers in the games could go down, so that they finally have a server in which to hack freely without disturbing the legal vanilla games.
It would help us a lot, who play in cubecraft and find hackers, in addition, in hacker mode they could scan the behavior of the players to improve the anti-cheat sentinel system.
The idea personally sounds good, but upon further consideration, I agree with xfireplayz. If the hacker has a 10 block reach for example, they could beat us normal players and be unstoppable. They would not go join a gamemode where someone else could have 10 blocks reach or more. The purpose of hacks is to gain an unfair advantage and win the game. Although you have a point, not all hackers will join that gamemode, therefore less demand, that means cubecraft will waste money in keeping that server up.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
HACKER MODE

Hacking should not be promoted in anyway, it’s honestly better for them to be in game for somebody to report them. - Adam

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
I feel like this would only be a solution for a limited time. People would download hacks for this intent yes, but once they get bored of playing with other hackers they are most likely going to switch to normal gamemodes and overall lead to an increase in hackers.

The idea sounds good on paper, but would lead to a negative outcome

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
As everyone said above I disagree. I admit that I used to hack (not on Cubecraft) and the main reason was so I had an advantage on other players. "Hacker Mode" means just hackers vs hackers so no one really has an advantage so I doubt any hacker would use it.

zaza17680

Nov 23, 2020
I feel like this would only be a solution for a limited time. People would download hacks for this intent yes, but once they get bored of playing with other hackers they are most likely going to switch to normal gamemodes and overall lead to an increase in hackers.
So if hackers used this mode and more people downloaded hacks to play this mode, they could record player behavior to improve sentinel.
And yes, if they put this mode for a limited time, they could record the behavior of the players so that once the mode was closed they could improve sentinel, or something like that, This so that hackers do not realize that they are harming themselves.

• Agree
Reactions: Wave Master7S

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
Do you think hackers care about hurting other players? If you do, you are wrong. All they care about is personal gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom