Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhoaCN

Sep 4, 2016
Why we dont suggest for resolution (newest bannsystem or ant cheat) about this, we cant just play different time, the problem is if we not teach they lesson there will more and nore people hack every times every days, i think. THANKS FOR READING THIS!

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Why we dont suggest for resolution (newest bannsystem or ant cheat) about this, we cant just play different time, the problem is if we not teach they lesson there will more and nore people hack every times every days, i think. THANKS FOR READING THIS!
That really doesn't make any sense. #StopGoogletranslate

KhoaCN

Sep 4, 2016
Just pls do something wth those hackers, the amount of hacker is many than before. I hope admin and moderator take action

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
This new cubecraft anti cheat system is a bit of BS sorry but it is.... I havnt not had a hacker in days and its getting on my nerves.. Cubecraft used to be fun but now its over run with hackers, and even when you post on forums theres like a 20% chance that a staff member will see it and ban them Ive still got like 10posts pending... and 5 hacker vids I havnt even uploaded yet.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
This new cubecraft anti cheat system is a bit of BS sorry but it is.... I havnt not had a hacker in days and its getting on my nerves.. Cubecraft used to be fun but now its over run with hackers, and even when you post on forums theres like a 20% chance that a staff member will see it and ban them Ive still got like 10posts pending... and 5 hacker vids I havnt even uploaded yet.
^^^^
Many people don't agree with the new bansystem, but staff won't change it, sadly enough :c.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Key Word: Evening. Between 7 and 11 PM my time playing a game without a hacker is extremely hard. I'm sure @Cyanㅤ can back me up on that one.
Last time @Build and I played a game a Egg Wars we encountered at least 2-3 hackers per game, but complaining about it will not solve anything. It's best to gather up evidence and report them here on the forums.
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/
There's hackers in every single round of eggwars. And the reports go unanswered. The server is going to die a painful death cause everyone is leaving.

If your report has not been answered within a few days, you're allowed to tag a staff or PM them asking them if they would take action for your report.

Edit: my comment was not meant to disagree or go up against someone. We all encounter different amounts of hacker/rule breakers and at different times too. So I don't see how we should be complaining about this.

Last edited:

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
^^^^
Many people don't agree with the new bansystem, but staff won't change it, sadly enough :c.
From those, we can say that hacking is implicitly allowed. Staff has stated that the new punishment system is a work in progress (WIP), so give it some time for a newer one to come out. Until then, Cube is hacker-infested server #2, where all hacks are okay.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
^^^^
Of course a lot of people don't like/agree with the banning system, but staff do. The banning system is suppose to give players a chances and reevaluate their choices which is why they're only banned for a week. If they do it again they'll be banned even longer.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
You have to report the hackers yourself, this server doesn't have a good anticheat like Watchdog.

TheBossFighter_

May 31, 2016
That's a bit biased, you are a staff member,

Also, many players who support the new ban system have clearly not played a game like this:

Please Dont Post Players Report Here !
Hey , my dear member are reading this
Please Don`t post Players Reports here you can post it here
because when I`m browsing Server Discussion»Games 50% of this section is "Hacker on skywar" & "Hacker on Eggwars"
there are section made especially Just For Players Report , then my dear player if you wish report i say it again report it her e "Report" , because every section customized for one thing and this is not happening only on Games Section/forums
its happening in too many sections !

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
because when I`m browsing Server Discussion»Games 50% of this section is "Hacker on skywar" & "Hacker on Eggwars"
there are section made especially Just For Players Report , then my dear player if you wish report i say it again report it her e "Report" , because every section customized for one thing and this is not happening only on Games Section/forums
He was giving an example, he wasn't reporting xd.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I have over 2,600 messages on the forums. I know what I'm doing :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom