Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMilkmanGamer

Aug 9, 2016
IMO there are way too many hackers. Last night I found 4-5 hackers in like 8 games. Regardless of any one person's personal experience, too many people have been repeatedly saying that the server is overrun with hackers. I record all hackers I see and report them, and I have no problem doing so. The issue arises when I cant play a real game due to hackers and I have so many videos its a pain to keep track of and post them all. All I ask is that the CubeCraft staff help us out and change the ban system. 1 week is barely a slap on the wrist, especially if the hackers have alts. It encourages legitimate players to troll around with hacks until they get caught, knowing they can just come back a week later. Since a hacker can probably go a few games before getting recorded successfully and reports take 24+ hrs on average to be answered, the hacker can ruin dozens of games before being brought to justice (for a week).

Note: Not hating on the cubecraft staff in any way!!!!

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
IMO there are way too many hackers. Last night I found 4-5 hackers in like 8 games. Regardless of any one person's personal experience, too many people have been repeatedly saying that the server is overrun with hackers. I record all hackers I see and report them, and I have no problem doing so. The issue arises when I cant play a real game due to hackers and I have so many videos its a pain to keep track of and post them all. All I ask is that the CubeCraft staff help us out and change the ban system. 1 week is barely a slap on the wrist, especially if the hackers have alts. It encourages legitimate players to troll around with hacks until they get caught, knowing they can just come back a week later. Since a hacker can probably go a few games before getting recorded successfully and reports take 24+ hrs on average to be answered, the hacker can ruin dozens of games before being brought to justice (for a week).

Note: Not hating on the cubecraft staff in any way!!!!
Trolling requires a warning. Therefore, the player is free to troll until they're warned. If there's too many hackers, then we can do this: allow teaming against hackers only and/or allow hacked clients.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
1: Learn to count
2: This type of threads has been made thousands of times

Wait for it...

3: This thread is completely useless.

TheMilkmanGamer

Aug 9, 2016
Trolling requires a warning. Therefore, the player is free to troll until they're warned. If there's too many hackers, then we can do this: allow teaming against hackers only and/or allow hacked clients.

Lol, not what I meant by trolling. I guess i worded that wrong. What I was trying to say is that someone can purposely make people mad by flying around and kill auraing everyone and stuff, which has a lot of entertainment value and a small cost

TBNRstone

Jun 25, 2016
If you see hackers, post in the Hacker section and you need video evidence, and need to ask teamers to stop, but with hackers just start recording :)

TBNRstone

Jun 25, 2016
That's a bit biased, you are a staff member,

Also, many players who support the new ban system have clearly not played a game like this:
Those 2 kids flying... not even TRYING to hide it...

Tetnauc

Sep 4, 2016
In my house
I get a hacker in every game of eggwars i play. I wish I were exaggerating but there is one in at least every game I've gotten too. Maybe I'm just that unlucky. They try to "hide" it so it does make the game winnable when they fail but it still is really annoying to deal with them.

MelodicMe

Aug 31, 2016
Here
I get a hacker in every game of eggwars i play. I wish I were exaggerating but there is one in at least every game I've gotten too. Maybe I'm just that unlucky. They try to "hide" it so it does make the game winnable when they fail but it still is really annoying to deal with them.
I th I k I am a lucky person because I not get every game a hacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom