Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I think this should be a feature for VIP's like Java edition has it.

The problem right now is there are not enough bedrock staff to handle something like an ingame report system. I think cubecraft should first recruit new bedrock staff before implementing this, otherwise it will lead to players bashing on the staff because their /reports aren't replied to instantly.

So I think they should hold off on this, but for sure add it once they do have a good amount of staff to have the command be genuinely effective.

ForGiveQueen

Novice Member
Jan 12, 2020
Cubecraft has a lot of hackers. On xbox it takes a long time to get videos of a hacker into another device so we can report them. There should be a command where you can report people for hacking in-game.
Do you want a command for everyone on the server?

Aarontrox

Jun 5, 2020
Yeah that the thing that is why I want to become stuff on bedrock dude some amy hackers that I could make a full 2 hours vid I even found some on my stream on twitch

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Bedrock has a decent amount of players, and I really think that you are right.
Although I'm not playing on the Bedrock server often, I know that cheaters are an issue there and I know, that there is a problem there as well as there is problem with them on Java.
I like your idea, but I would like to know if you support the addition ,,make it possible to report if you have a rank", because that's an important addition, which you should consider adding in your suggestion, at least in my opinion.
I also support the idea, because I can imagine how hard it is to record on console, because it is harder to operate with controller in general.
In my opinion this will make Bedrock's playerbase happier and it will probably make the games cleaner.
Typing a command will make the process easier and faster.

Aarontrox

Jun 5, 2020
It’s not that hard to record on consol actually it’s really easy u press only one botton and it records the game I can tell u that because I play on console and iPad to dose are easy to record in pc it’s difficult because u need to down load a program u need to open in later prees start and later wait some seconds until it starts recording

PluckyRaccoon06

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
It's not that its difficult to record on consoles, it's that it's hard to upload said video onto a computer and takes a lot of time. Because of the amount of hackers there are (it's rare I play a game without them) I don't have the time to report them all even though I'd like to. That's why I want this command.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Completely agree. /report or /hacker command for VIP Level 1 for example would be amazing, the only thing is that there are not enough bedrock staff members. They are too strict in choosing their staff which should be different for bedrock. We need them.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Cubecraft has said many times they intend to add this command in the future once the staff team expands. This will likely be a thing by the end of the year.
They are too strict in choosing their staff which should be different for bedrock. We need them.
They need to be strict to make sure the staff members are good enough. Only 0.01% of helper applications are accepted and this is because they need to have people that can do work on all networks. They're hiring more Bedrock focused players, and Sentinel is improving so these issues will resolve themselves with time.

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
Completely agree. /report or /hacker command for VIP Level 1 for example would be amazing, the only thing is that there are not enough bedrock staff members. They are too strict in choosing their staff which should be different for bedrock. We need them.
Why only VIP1 if Cubecraft wanna get rid of hackers

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I think this should be a feature for VIP's like Java edition has it.

The problem right now is there are not enough bedrock staff to handle something like an ingame report system. I think cubecraft should first recruit new bedrock staff before implementing this, otherwise it will lead to players bashing on the staff because their /reports aren't replied to instantly.

So I think they should hold off on this, but for sure add it once they do have a good amount of staff to have the command be genuinely effective.
I agree with you.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom