Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

silverguy123

Aug 24, 2016
hello
its me, i played cubecraft today and saw lots of hackers
lots of donor hackers and if you are like WHY U NO REPORT LAZY GUY my recorder gave up its been used to much
idk how it happend (amazon recorder) but it gave up
btw dont you feel like that there a lot more of hackers??
not only on cubecraft but on every server
a server with 100 players has atleast 10 hackers in it now
last year only 2 or 5
Since i stopped with hacking and started reporting hackers (3.5 years ago) the hackers have been coming back with alts
Isnt ipbanning a thing? why cant u ipban a hacker?
no alts and things. Btw nobody is focused on the donators
there are lots of donorhackers out there but nobody is focused on them
just dont care that they are donors it means nothing for you they could be hacking also

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Btw tip for hackerreporters
Install moviemaker and shadowplay(shadowplay can go back in time and record windows mm can do cuts)

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
btw dont you feel like that there a lot more of hackers??
not only on cubecraft but on every server
I'm glad you mentioned that the amount of hackers has increased globally, not only on Cubecaft. Though, the increasing amount of hackers on Cubecraft is partly caused since the new punishment system was released. This isn't because of the punishment system itself, but because staff had to unban every banned player before it could be released. The main reason why they did this (I think) is to make it as fair as possible for rulebreakers as some hackers were banned for a year while the new punishment was only a week back then. I'm sorry if you don't understand this. It's just hard to explain.

Like the owner of Badlion once said, "Servers shouldn't be the people that handle the hackers. Mojang should.". I totally agree with what he said. A lot of players are complaining about the amount of hackers while it isn't Cubecraft's fault that there are hackers. People that complain about the hackers shouldn't blame it on Cubecraft. They should blame it on the hackers and should be happy Cubecraft is actually doing something against them.

Cubecraft does not IP-ban. This is mainly due to innocent siblings getting banned as well. More professional hackers (still not professional at all) would also use VPN's. VPN's allowed you to change your IP-address whenever you want to. Which mean IP-bans would be pointless after all.
What Cubecraft does do is checking for a hacker's alternate accounts. They find alternate accounts by looking through accounts using the same IP-address. (This happens automatically of course). Sometimes, there are only 5-10 alternate accounts. While some hackers have thousands (and this is true) of alternate accounts. As far as I know, all the alternate accounts get banned. Don't quote me on that, however.

Btw nobody is focused on the donators
there are lots of donorhackers out there but nobody is focused on them
just don't care that they are donors it means nothing for you they could be hacking also
Non-donators and donators are treated the same when they are reported. Staff members are very aware that donators aren't scared to hack. It oftenly happens that donators think they are above the rules and can do whatever they want.

I hope this was helpful. ;)

Reactions: BanBoy

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
lots of donor hackers and if you are like WHY U NO REPORT LAZY GUY my recorder gave up its been used to much
idk how it happend (amazon recorder) but it gave up

Your calling us lazy when you cant even record a hacker since it gave away. I don't want to rant about this, but you can view this thread to see what I would've said. That thread can be seen here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/rant-too-many-hackers-eggwars-sprecifically.165449/#post-666657

Two problems with IP bans. The first problem is the person can easily change their IP. Secondly if they have someone that plays legit and they're banned, it's somewhat of a false ban.

Btw nobody is focused on the donators
Donators or not, if they are hacking, a ban will occur.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom