Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

can you just take a good reports to ban a player ?

• Hmmm IDK maybe ?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • or maybe this server still banding people for stupid reasons .

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fennec

Jul 10, 2016
the past
www.youtube.com
I just ask the cubecraft moderators to stop taking it easy and ban who ever got reported for silly reasons , like what happened to me
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hacker-1-8-pvp.127068/#post-536281 : this is the report and please tell me what's wrong with it )
as you see here the reporter asked me do I hack , as I see it's super silly question and it must be taken easy so I replied him with a joke but I didn't know he was taking me to a trap XD , well the moderator accepted it and blame me for kill aura , but I didn't and I will not hack !! , well no reason for ban me and even the video don't show that I use kill aura the video didn't ever show me or my skin it's just a stupid chat , the in the appeals the moderator don't reply me and I think this did happen befor , well the ban is 12 months if it was 1 month maybe I wait but A YEAR ?? FOR NO THING ? wut da ...
WELL I JUST RECORD REGULAR REPORTS AND NOBODY TROLL TRYING FOR HALPER RANK OR SMOETHING LIKE THAT
and let the others have fun in the server , don't be a black hole taking some good players to be banned .
thanks for reading , tell me what do you say about that :D
I hate hackers and I hate trolls and I hate who blame me hacking because he's noob *

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
When you think you have been unjustly banned you can always post an unban appeal : https://appeals.cubecraft.net .

As far as I have seen, the mods do take in just the good reports but everyone isn't exempt of making mistakes.... including mods.

Locking this thread as it isn't a real suggestion but more of an unban appeal

~ Locked

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
I'll just unban you for now, the video shows no proof that you're hacking and serket must have been tired. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom