Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

InkAsriel

Well-Known Member
Sep 23, 2017
887
906
144
23
The Netherlands
im not really sure what you mean by this, do you mean guilds like hypixel has? i think more details in your post would help a lot for others who will read this too :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: zMigi_

ItsSennee

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2020
499
453
79
20
Hello
Please can u add more detail about the clubs/clans because I don't know what u wanna be added!
Have a good day! 💎
 
  • Like
Reactions: zMigi_
Nov 26, 2020
13
7
4
20
Hello
Please can u add more detail about the clubs/clans because I don't know what u wanna be added!
Have a good day
Hello
Please can u add more detail about the clubs/clans because I don't know what u wanna be added!
Have a good day! 💎
It's a community who plays Skrims and Practise rounds and goes against other clans, it's like e sports teams but a little bit smaller in audience size. This is for a specific minigame like Blockwars. U know how the Hive clans work? similarly it's the same thing here but...... it's better cuz it's CubeCraft. I hope you understand!! And I hope I helped u ;)
 

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
735
3,618
389
22
The Netherlands
I agree man we should have it, tbh it will be cool
hi, please don't necro-post This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

-Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
ssunsett wrote on xsmistryx's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on UBRE's profile.
wohoo, happy birthday! 🎉
JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
Top Bottom