Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
HELLO! It's been a bit since I did one of these. IRL got very busy with finals and a summer job, but I decided to go for a fresh start this time since it's been so long :)
DISCLAIMER: A lot of inspiration for these skins comes from other users and NameMC! Credits to original creators of course!

All of the new skins:
grove1.jpg
grove2.jpg
grove3.jpg
grove4.jpg
grove5.jpg

Yes, I finally have eyes! I decided to go for a new style this time. The first skin on the left is the base skin, which I tweaked to be a bit more accurate to me. The second skin was just a bit of experimenting with outfits, but I included it anyways. Naturally, I had to go with a few anime-style outfits, so the middle one is Demon Slayer, and the other ones are two different versions of a Toman outfit from Tokyo Revengers! The one to the far right also matches with quite a few other people, which will make for a very cool picture sometime >.>
These skins aren't the most original ones that I've made, but they'll be way more original pretty soon! I have a lot of really fun ideas in mind that I'm going to give a shot :D

Some of the older skins:
grove6.jpg
grove7.jpg
grove8.jpg
grove9.jpg
grove10.jpg
These are a few skins that I never shared, but felt like they were worth showing anyways. The fourth skin is the first one I ever decided to try working in 128px format! It's a logo on jerseys and shirts from Haikyuu, and I actually bought a sweatshirt with the logo on it and made the skin in honor of that. The panda skin was inspired by @Kazwa's love for pandas, and I ended up using it for a couple days after making it. The fifth skin is a subtle reference to something, but I'll let anyone figure it out for themselves :)

Unlike last time, any of the new skins I make will end up on my NameMC (ign xGrove) if you want to check them out further on your own! That's all for this one :D

Sike, did I get you? I still have no desire to apply, since this is only something I do for fun :)

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Love the skins, especially the demon slayer one 👀 they are amazing. Nicely done c:

• Love
Reactions: Grove

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
The skins are amazing Grove! The panda skin is next level ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Grove
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
Top Bottom