Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
So admittedly, I was kind of slacking on making more skins :3. However, I got around to making some more recently and it's time to share them!

For anyone who hasn't seen my little "skin saga" before: Original Thread || Second Thread
*The usual disclaimer: I am not the creator of a lot of the base skins I used for editing onto my own, but I still had a lot of fun doing this and hope to get a little more creative with my own ideas in the future! Also sorry I'm also not great at doing spoiler tags with the images, I'll try and fix it if scrolling is annoying :3

Updated Karl Jacobs Skin (Original in the second thread):
IMG_3501.jpg

Spring & Easter Themed Skins:
IMG_3497.jpg
IMG_3498.jpg
IMG_3499.jpg
IMG_3500.jpg

Whatever This Is:
IMG_3496.jpg

Everyone's told me that they get PineappleMan vibes from this one? I'm not sure why though...

And that's a wrap for this one! Not sure what I'll do with the next set of skins, but I'll think of something I'm sure... Also, let me know which spring/Easter skin I should wear first! I'm going to do all three eventually but it's hard to decide!

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Awesome skins grove! Definitely PineappleMan vibes from that last one can't place why though.

I like the third spring skin the most :]

• Love
Reactions: Grove

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
So admittedly, I was kind of slacking on making more skins :3. However, I got around to making some more recently and it's time to share them!

For anyone who hasn't seen my little "skin saga" before: Original Thread || Second Thread
*The usual disclaimer: I am not the creator of a lot of the base skins I used for editing onto my own, but I still had a lot of fun doing this and hope to get a little more creative with my own ideas in the future! Also sorry I'm also not great at doing spoiler tags with the images, I'll try and fix it if scrolling is annoying :3

Updated Karl Jacobs Skin (Original in the second thread):
View attachment 186616
Spring & Easter Themed Skins:
View attachment 186617View attachment 186619 View attachment 186620 View attachment 186621

Whatever This Is:
View attachment 186622
Everyone's told me that they get PineappleMan vibes from this one? I'm not sure why though...

And that's a wrap for this one! Not sure what I'll do with the next set of skins, but I'll think of something I'm sure... Also, let me know which spring/Easter skin I should wear first! I'm going to do all three eventually but it's hard to decide!
These are really cool I love the detail. Well done!

• Love
Reactions: Grove
Top Bottom