Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Hey everyone! I’m Grove :)
Feel free to call me whatever you want to or think is funny though, it’s a little running joke with some friends of mine to come up with a silly nickname or play on my name.

I’m nobody new to the forums (first joined on another account around 2017) but recently decided to get active again and create a new account with a fresh start.

As for where I’m at around the server, I’m usually either playing EggWars with a lack of friends or hanging on the parkour maps. I’m always up to chill, so if you see me around send me a message!

Anyways, looking forward to seeing everyone around and getting to know people too!

EDIT: Thanks so much for all the kind welcomes everyone! You guys helped me remember why I love this community so much :)

Last edited:

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi a small wood or other groups of trees! welcome back to the forums, hopefully you’ll enjoy it!
Feel free to call me whatever you want to or think is funny though, it’s a little running joke with some friends of mine to come up with a silly nickname or play on my name.
D9791CFF-B40B-4A16-BF26-2404199FE460.jpeg

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Welcome back Grove! Nice to see you decided to become active here! I'm sure you won't regret 😉
Hope to see you around at any time!

Reactions: Grove

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi grove, welcome to our forums! I hope you will be having a great time on here and if you have any questions you´re free to ask me :)

eZPunish

Feb 17, 2016
Portugal
Hello! Good to see you here again :))
How are you doing? I hope you are doing good in the middle of this pandemic :))
Welcome back to the forums!

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hey everyone! I’m Grove :)

I’m nobody new to the forums (first joined on another account around 2017) but recently decided to get active again and create a new account with a fresh start.

As for where I’m at around the server, I’m usually either playing EggWars with a lack of friends or hanging on the parkour maps. I’m always up to chill, so if you see me around send me a message!

Anyways, looking forward to seeing everyone around and getting to know people too!

EDIT: Thanks so much for all the kind welcomes everyone! You guys helped me remember why I love this community so much :)
Welcome (even though you have been on the forums since 2017 ;)
We can play Eggwars sometime, I will just message thy :)
Hope you like Cubecraft & the Forums!
Peace

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom