Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with these ideas?

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
  • The Barrier Block Cage! - Requires level 100+ | The most exclusive Cage. Ever disliked the coloured glass? And found the glass Cage boring? Well for you dedicated players you can now use the barrier Cage!
This could get in the way in games where you can break blocks of the map & the cages.

Parties have finally arrived on our server! Each party can hold a maximum of 15 players!
Your take on parties seem fine and all, but I'm betting that they'll have a set amount of slots per party depending on the rank that established it.

-When spectating a game in your inventory you will have a map, right click on this map to be randomly put into a game!
-If you are a ranked players then you can left click on the map to select a map of your choice!
Would rarely be used by non-ranks, and most ranks play with a non rank too.
This would probably only be used by ranks in solo, or teams w/ ranks.

- The new 'Flying Angel' Armour! - Requires emerald rank + Level 45+ | This set of armour creates a beautiful set of wings for you to wear and show off in lobbies!
Why not have it as a trail instead?

I am writing this as if I am actually a staff member. I am not a staff member and this update is not an official Cubecraft update, it is my suggestion.
Suggestions don't look like a staff member has made it, unless it was literally made by a staff member :x

Anyways, it seems that the whole "Vanity suggestion" is becoming a trend now. Especially the cages & the Cubelet booster.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I am writing this as if I am actually a staff member. I am not a staff member and this update is not an official Cubecraft update, it is my suggestion.

We haven't really seen a huge amount of longed for cosmetics recently, have we? But we have developed and am planning to release a new cosmetic update!

We will be releasing the following cages:
  • The Magenta Cage - Requires Obsidian Rank and you must be at least level 50 | Show off your dedication to Cubecraft with the new magenta cage!
  • The Barrier Block Cage! - Requires level 100+ | The most exclusive Cage. Ever disliked the coloured glass? And found the glass Cage boring? Well for you dedicated players you can now use the barrier Cage!
  • The multicoloured Cage - Requires Level 40 and diamond rank | A longed for cosmetic has finally become available! Almost hitting level 50 for the grey and pink cages? Well don't get obsessed over them! You now have the multicoloured Cage!
Neat ideas!
The Barrier cage is a little bit weird, some players might think you're flying :p

We have a new set of armour!

- The new 'Flying Angel' Armour! - Requires emerald rank + Level 45+ | This set of armour creates a beautiful set of wings for you to wear and show off in lobbies!
Don't know if they are able to implement this, anyways, it'd be a really cool set!

[QUOTE="Shadoshii, post: 811977, member: 271637"
Instant que ability!

-When spectating a game in your inventory you will have a map, right click on this map to be randomly put into a game!
-If you are a ranked players then you can left click on the map to select a map of your choice!

That's all for now, cubecrafters! [/QUOTE]

Great idea, this has been suggested lot the past days, anyways, I think this is really efficient.
It's not really efficient if you have to type /lobby, /leave or /hub over and over again and then go to the mannequin.
This would be efficient and nice.

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium

We haven't really seen a huge amount of longed for cosmetics recently, have we? But we have developed and am planning to release a new cosmetic update!

We will be releasing the following cages:
  • The Magenta Cage - Requires Obsidian Rank and you must be at least level 50 | Show off your dedication to Cubecraft with the new magenta cage!
  • The multicoloured Cage - Requires Level 40 and diamond rank | A longed for cosmetic has finally become available! Almost hitting level 50 for the grey and pink cages? Well don't get obsessed over them! You now have the multicoloured Cage!

We have a new set of armour!

Additions to the store!

• New cublet booster - £5 - Similar to a point boost after purchasing this it will be applied to two games of your choice! It awards a cubelet to the winner/winners of each game!
  • Donating feature - Here you can donate however much you would like to help out the server!
Parties!

Parties have finally arrived on our server! Each party can hold a maximum of 15 players!

Instant que ability!

That's all for now, cubecrafters!
Hye, one question: what do u mean with the cages? Do you mean the blocks where u have to stay in in Skywars till the game begins?

ImABubbleHead

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2015
London, UK.
Next time please don't write it as if it's actually going to happen when nothing is 'official', I don't really see the point of writing as such if it's only suggestions :)

Some decent suggestions, some already suggested before though.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on zanewasfallen's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on zanewasfallen's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁
Haven't been online for a long time (won't be on Discord still), how is everyone?
JokeKaedee wrote on Basketman's profile.
Oh oh, ik ben weer eens veel te laat. Maar nog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag <333
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on aaronultra_xd's profile.
Welcome to the fourms I hope you have a great stay here!:D
Top Bottom