Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with these ideas?

• Total voters

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I am writing this as if I am actually a staff member. I am not a staff member and this update is not an official Cubecraft update, it is my suggestion.

We haven't really seen a huge amount of longed for cosmetics recently, have we? But we have developed and am planning to release a new cosmetic update!

We will be releasing the following cages:
  • The Magenta Cage - Requires Obsidian Rank and you must be at least level 50 | Show off your dedication to Cubecraft with the new magenta cage!
  • The Barrier Block Cage! - Requires level 100+ | The most exclusive Cage. Ever disliked the coloured glass? And found the glass Cage boring? Well for you dedicated players you can now use the barrier Cage!
  • The multicoloured Cage - Requires Level 40 and diamond rank | A longed for cosmetic has finally become available! Almost hitting level 50 for the grey and pink cages? Well don't get obsessed over them! You now have the multicoloured Cage!

We have a new set of armour!

- The new 'Flying Angel' Armour! - Requires emerald rank + Level 45+ | This set of armour creates a beautiful set of wings for you to wear and show off in lobbies!

Additions to the store!

• New cublet booster - £5 - Similar to a point boost after purchasing this it will be applied to two games of your choice! It awards a cubelet to the winner/winners of each game!
  • Donating feature - Here you can donate however much you would like to help out the server!
Parties!

Parties have finally arrived on our server! Each party can hold a maximum of 15 players!

Instant que ability!

-When spectating a game in your inventory you will have a map, right click on this map to be randomly put into a game!
-If you are a ranked players then you can left click on the map to select a map of your choice!

That's all for now, cubecrafters!

Reactions: iFantazy

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
This is a good idea, I mentioned the barrier block cage in my vanity update idea before, but most of the others are original and well thought ideas, especially Angel armour I like that most.

Reactions: PyjamaBanana

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think the ideas are ok, all though most of them are already mentioned in threads. I like the Angel's wings and the Instant que bit. +1

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Neat idea!

-When spectating a game in your inventory you will have a map, right click on this map to be randomly put into a game!
-If you are a ranked players then you can left click on the map to select a map of your choice!

When you typed this out, you made me feel like I saw this before in another server. Are you copying ideas from other servers?

Thank you. :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Neat idea!

When you typed this out, you made me feel like I saw this before in another server. Are you copying ideas from other servers?

He sure did, this is how it works on Hypixle

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
We will be releasing the following cages:
  • The Magenta Cage - Requires Obsidian Rank and you must be at least level 50 | Show off your dedication to Cubecraft with the new magenta cage!
  • The Barrier Block Cage! - Requires level 100+ | The most exclusive Cage. Ever disliked the coloured glass? And found the glass Cage boring? Well for you dedicated players you can now use the barrier Cage!
  • The multicoloured Cage - Requires Level 40 and diamond rank | A longed for cosmetic has finally become available! Almost hitting level 50 for the grey and pink cages? Well don't get obsessed over them! You now have the multicoloured Cage!
*cough* https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-more-glass-cages.187266/page-2#post-807829 *cough*
Hey, what's that?

Parties have finally arrived on our server! Each party can hold a maximum of 15 players!
I don't like parties that has a limit on it. But all the other things are great! :D

Reactions: Deeds

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really like most of the ideas, @xMegaCoolx suggested some nice new cages and the 'Multicoloured Cage' is one of them, but I really like it.

I don't know if that 'Flying Angel' armour thing is really needed, as it is also for Emerald+ flying is actually the same so I don't really think that it's necessary.

For the rest of the ideas, I really like them :).

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I really like most of the ideas, @xMegaCoolx suggested some nice new cages and the 'Multicoloured Cage' is one of them, but I really like it.

I don't know if that 'Flying Angel' armour thing is really needed, as it is also for Emerald+ flying is actually the same so I don't really think that it's necessary.

For the rest of the ideas, I really like them :).
Flying angel gives white armour with wings it is also surronded by a particle effect.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
That is correct, but I did not want to mention any server names.

This takes a good idea. It's not like they own it, loads of servers used that before them. This function would make queuing quicker and more convenient for players. It doesn't matter if another server has a similar que function.

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
All this idea's are already mentioned in other threads.
Now it look like you stole all the idea's from other people, if not then its very weird.

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
I really love the barrier block cage idea!!! Nice suggestions:p

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Spot on right on the dot.
Nice suggestion!

no ones ever done this before totally yep never a thread like this

D

Deleted member 204478

Very nice ideas!
I really like the barrier block cage, would 'look' very unique!
I think the party limit should be raised to 20 instead of 15, just for people's needs :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom