Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unknown_Alias

Jul 18, 2021
Hey, sup, hi, so im writing this in sheer anger and frantically right now because this keeps happening literally everytime nowdays. Countless games lost because of this glitch which i have no clue as to keeps happening. Basically for those fortunate enough players that are not affected by this is when youre about to launch urself with a grappling hook but it fails midway through and voids ur ass instead. For the love of god does anyone have a solution to this crap or is there anyone that is affected by this as much as me? id say 75% of the time this glitch happens. Rant over. Please fix this.

Just 2 goodies out of maybe a hundred clips ive possessed over the months.

Drop an F in the chat pls.

EDIT:
You know what, lets do this one also. There is a bunch of hilarious and sad glitches out there.

Random enderman aggression. Happens way to often, many deaths related to never even looking at the direction of an enderman but it still teleports and attacks you. Its great.

Reason for typing this is the first game i jumped into after writing this post this enderman stuff happens.

Lucky Islands is honestly starting to become unplayable. Either remove all the broket stuff or fix it. Problem solved. Ez. jfc im salty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unknown_Alias

Jul 18, 2021
Oh yeah I hate that grapple hook glitch, it's very frustrating for me a lot of the time. They have to do something about that. Also, I recommend not swearing, because I don't want you to get warnings or be banned from the forums.
Yea i learned the swearing thing the hard way cause I got a "punished account" for writing this post, whatever that means. Also got muted in cubecraft server for saying "erectile dysfunction" Its kinda funny xd.

h0pefulll

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
One glitch I'd like to also add: that Shield Wand glitch when, while falling and using the Shield Wand, you're teleported to the last block you stood on, also dealing fall damage. This one is especially infuriating if I am trying to escape and heal up.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
Top Bottom