Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Ok so i have a question about grahic card But first...you might be asking "This is offtopic i doesnt have to do with cubecraft" well it does because i need a new graphic card so i can record on Cubecraft :P

My question is Can my Windows 7 proffesional/ultimate handle and Ge Force Gtx 950??? I already have the power supply but im just asking if its compatible because i was just looking at the official page of ge force and theirs a part where it saids
OS Certification:
Windows 10, Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, FreeBSD x86

and i dont see Windows 7 pro :(

Undead

Feb 10, 2016
My computer desk all day
Windows 7 is both pro and basic, make sure your motherboard and power supply can withstand using a 950. If you don't have enough watts it obviously won't work. If your boards not compatible then obviously that could be problematic. I don't see the board being an issue but, just make sure your power supply meets its requirements.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Windows 7 has different "versions", Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise etc.
The better one you have, the more features you can get. You can get a full list of them and what differences are on Wikipedia.
Anyhow, if the official website says that it's compatible with Windows 7, it probably works with all editions.

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Thanks!!! For you reply! I have a 500 watts power supply so i think it works....Now i just have to buy the graphic card

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
... Just don't do windows 10 ;)
Its like Weed on your PC.... is weed inappropriate? I actually don't know it isn't a swear word... well ok than....

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
I Currently have 3 computers and 2 of them have windows 10...I know windows 10 sucks

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom