Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrek

Apr 25, 2017
I log on today and I see " You've been banned for Sentinel cheating." Set to expire in 6 days and 12 hours. The only reason I can think of is me jitter clicking. I have a Razer mouse and it's so easy to jitter click. Other than that I have no clue why.

Derrek

Apr 25, 2017
I log on today and I see " You've been banned for Sentinel cheating." Set to expire in 6 days and 12 hours. The only reason I can think of is me jitter clicking. I have a Razer mouse and it's so easy to jitter click. Other than that I have no clue why.
Nvm got it

U

Unipotato

Go to https://appeals.cubecraft.net, and enter your IGN (In-game name). It will then show you your infractions, and an option to appeal your ban. Sentinel is the anticheat, so make sure to flag the appeal as a "False positive", which means Sentinel false banned you. Keep in mind that if there is evidence of you hacking and you lied in your appeal, you will be permanently banned.

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Go to https://appeals.cubecraft.net, and enter your IGN (In-game name). It will then show you your infractions, and an option to appeal your ban. Sentinel is the anticheat, so make sure to flag the appeal as a "False positive", which means Sentinel false banned you. Keep in mind that if there is evidence of you hacking and you lied in your appeal, you will be permanently banned.

Well explained! This question has been answered @Younisco! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom