Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Onoo! You choose the right thing! Keep up the hard work for school and your soccer team. You will be missed, so pls come back sometime :) Seeya :3

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Hi everyone,

I know this came out of nowhere, but I think I will quit CCG for atleast a couple of months.
Sure, I will be online sometimes but as you guys maybe noticed I am not that much online anymore.
I need to work hard for school and my soccer team, so it means that I haven't got many free time left.
There are also other reasons why I don't play that much anymore, but I will keep them to myself...
I won't forget the good times I had on this server! I made so many friends!
Sorry if I forgot one of you guys!! You guys are all awesome and I will see you guys on the server, but not that much until the summer. If I have more time, I will definitly join the server again!
(Sorry for the grammair, I know i'm bad at it :p)

SO THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING!
I WILL MISS YOU GUYS <3

- xMegaGamerx
I will mis you:oops::oops::((you probably don't remember me

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Hi everyone,

I know this came out of nowhere, but I think I will quit CCG for atleast a couple of months.
Sure, I will be online sometimes but as you guys maybe noticed I am not that much online anymore.
I need to work hard for school and my soccer team, so it means that I haven't got many free time left.
There are also other reasons why I don't play that much anymore, but I will keep them to myself...
I won't forget the good times I had on this server! I made so many friends!
Sorry if I forgot one of you guys!! You guys are all awesome and I will see you guys on the server, but not that much until the summer. If I have more time, I will definitly join the server again!
(Sorry for the grammair, I know i'm bad at it :p)

SO THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING!
I WILL MISS YOU GUYS <3

- xMegaGamerx
:( We will miss you!!!
Sorry for late reply I not tagged /crii

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
:( We will miss you, Ill do the reports for you <33333
Please dont stay away FOREVER :( <3333333
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom