Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I`m sorry. I`ve tried to stay, but I just can`t look past everything. I can`t take the constant hacking and toxicity of the community. Yes, I know there`s an Anti-Cheat, but it doesn`t help at all, and my PC cannot record and upload screenshots. I`m going to be only on Discord. Because I`m not going to be on the server almost ever. You can add me on discord if you would like to keep in contact with me. So for the last time, Goodbye.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Even I don't know you good. I'll miss you hand hope you'll have a great time What you're doing outside the community! It's sad to see people leave. Hope you come back a time :oops::(

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I`m sorry. I`ve tried to stay, but I just can`t look past everything. I can`t take the constant hacking and toxicity of the community. Yes, I know there`s an Anti-Cheat, but it doesn`t help at all, and my PC cannot record and upload screenshots. I`m going to be only on Discord. Because I`m not going to be on the server almost ever. You can add me on discord if you would like to keep in contact with me. So for the last time, Goodbye.
What do you mean it cant upload screenshots? But its sad to see you go im on discord, and you have my steam (ithink) im also on twitter at @spyrothDragon to, if stratedgy games is what you like you can join me in a mobile game i play

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
What do you mean it cant upload screenshots? But its sad to see you go im on discord, and you have my steam (ithink) im also on twitter at @spyrothDragon to, if stratedgy games is what you like you can join me in a mobile game i play
My internet is extremely low quality :(

D

Deleted member 204478

Goodbye!
Goodluck with what the future may throw at you.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom