Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
The amount of people leaving. I can see why Some people are emotional over this.. I understand that it's probably, most likely something you couldn't have avoided but the hurt to some people is unbearable for me to watch. Not saying you are wrong for leaving, but please, for those who have loved and accepted you as there friend, including me, at least try and keep in touch with them every once in a while.

As I said for the others who are leaving, you will be missed. I truly hope this benefits you in life and increases your happiness.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
The amount of people leaving. I can see why Some people are emotional over this.. I understand that it's probably, most likely something you couldn't have avoided but the hurt to some people is unbearable for me to watch. Not saying you are wrong for leaving, but please, for those who have loved and accepted you as there friend, including me, at least try and keep in touch with them every once in a while.

As I said for the others who are leaving, you will be missed. I truly hope this benefits you in life and increases your happiness.
I will try to keep in touch, though I don't know for how long I can keep that promise.

Reactions: BAD-MON
D

Deleted member 8554

Goodbye my friend. Good luck beating all the bosses in Terraria. I shall wish you luck. *Hugs and gives you a cupcake*
Also you forgot to mention me :( Ive never been tagged in a goodbye post and probably never will, as nobody seems to care for me that much anymore. But anyways, good luck, and to that, goodbye.

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Well, well. Looks like another one of our friends leaves. Can't say much, but I can say you were, and still is, an awesome person. You were one of the first people to encourage me and congratulate me on my building. Can't believe you are also leaving us. Actually, I can't believe you are all leaving when I just started learning there were cool people to hang out with here. You, along with other people, have encouraged me to build things and do many other things.

Best of luck, and I hope you do very well in whatever task is ahead of you. I am sure that the people you will be hanging out with next, if you are going somewhere else, will be very lucky to have an inspiring and awesome friend like you.

~Iselciour ;_;

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
Well, well. Looks like another one of our friends leaves. Can't say much, but I can say you were, and still is, an awesome person. You were one of the first people to encourage me and congratulate me on my building. Can't believe you are also leaving us. Actually, I can't believe you are all leaving when I just started learning there were cool people to hang out with here. You, along with other people, have encouraged me to build things and do many other things.

Best of luck, and I hope you do very well in whatever task is ahead of you. I am sure that the people you will be hanging out with next, if you are going somewhere else, will be very lucky to have an inspiring and awesome friend like you.

~Iselciour ;_;
wow @Iselciour that was a very nice thing to say about @Terrarialover11 IT MADE ME CRY ;( :)

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Let´s just all leave CCG... cause that must be THE new sport recently.

Anyway I hope you will have a nice time, even without being on CCG :P And maybe you will return someday like so many others did who couldn´t actually leave forever. :)

Breezeblocks

Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2014
Although we never talked that often, you were a great member of the community, and you will be missed. I hope I've influenced you with my jokes ;)
Bye Terraria :( <3

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Out of curiosity, are users leaving because of it getting boring, or because of life taking them back from their never-lit bedrooms?
Cubecraft is an awesome server and I'm sure that's not the reason most players leave. It's mainly mc in general has lost my I interest. Along with it being addicting and I need to continue on with my life. Also there is this thing called 'outside' which I almost forgot how to say anymore :P

Smiler202

Aug 21, 2014
Yas terrialover is leaving yay.JK even though we weren't team you were kinda cool.

SpecForxaGaming:3

Nov 18, 2014
47º Interestellar Turian Fleet.
Look man,i know you dont know me but we cant let you go,we're all brothers,of diferents moms,we're players,some more than other,like in real family yourn't gold,so not everyone is going to be nice to you,or you prob dont like some users,but we're a family,if someone leave,prob. a part will leave too,if someone is in problems,we're in problems,dont leave,I know about:keep old friends and make news and stuff,but this people likes you,stay here, is what i think.
But if you leave,you must know your a part of a lego,if you leave we cant do the lego at 100%,your an important member as i see,at least...you showmed what players are capable to do,stay tested in time,ill miss you,as much of members and staff persons here,good bye

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom