Votes: 1 7.1%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
@Snap has suggested this in the past, but I stil support this idea. Some people are swearing on the end of the game and say than "gg" and get xp. It is more fair for saying gl.

Reactions: D0RIAN

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
It would be cool if they add that, it's something nice from you saying it to the other person.

+1 :)

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
Maybe it is a good idea to give a reward like 1xp by saying 'Good luck', 'have fun', 'gl hf'...
It is something like GG.
It won't hurt anyone.
just this short suggestion :p
-Dorian
OMG, yes that give people support, and it is what you really want to hear. so +1 and Cubercaft please can you get this?

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Yes I really like this idea! :cool:

Why?
Ehm, if you say a good word for an game start or something is that very friendly! ;)
Soo.. Why not? o_O

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
While this is not a necessary addition, I am all for it being added. I think it would be pretty cool and encourage a little more friendly of an environment. I could be wrong, but it is a bit more sportsmanship that would be encorporated into the games. That being said I really hope the reward would work for just typing gl as I know some games you have to rush right when it starts and you can not message until the game starts so it would be the simplest way to say good luck. This is a nice idea and I support the addition of this.

Reactions: D0RIAN and Lilleh__

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Maybe it is a good idea to give a reward like 1xp by saying 'Good luck', 'have fun', 'gl hf'...
It is something like GG.
It won't hurt anyone.
just this short suggestion :p
-Dorian
Yea, pretty much they are the same thing. So are you talking about how you would get 4 exp from saying those things?

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
While this is not a necessary addition, I am all for it being added. I think it would be pretty cool and encourage a little more friendly of an environment. I could be wrong, but it is a bit more sportsmanship that would be encorporated into the games. That being said I really hope the reward would work for just typing gl as I know some games you have to rush right when it starts and you can not message until the game starts so it would be the simplest way to say good luck. This is a nice idea and I support the addition of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hihihihaihey

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
Maybe it is also a good idea that you can say good luck and variants before the game begin? @AnimalTamer1

Reactions: Hihihihaihey

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Maybe it is also a good idea that you can say good luck and variants before the game begin? @AnimalTamer1
I honestly feel it is best suited after the game starts since people could use the opportunity to say good luck in chat before the game to try and bypass a filter or something.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I could automate this with a script
Sure, I don't see why not. It promotes a more positive start to the game and will make newer players feel welcome when the game starts! instead of not seeing a single message and being rushed by a left handed, swordsman kit, black & white, jacket skin with a "youdontxme" name.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.