Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cuteee

It's been a while since I joined this forums, and I've always enjoyed it.

Sadly, this server is going downfall, and there's nothing we can do about it. Managament just doesn't take our opinions and suggestions seriously.

So I'm going to say a goodbye for an indifinite time, however I might be online those days a lot, since I've got things to do. But after that I'll remove my account.

Honestly I've never thought I could be so upset with a minecraft server, but I am.

1- You don't take seriously our opinions, and when you do, you implement the worst ideas.

2-The server is doing bad updates, that just make no sense.

3- The community is a crap.

However, you'll see me in game, I got nothing better to do.
Besides for this, I just want to thank you all for all the good times we've spent together, and the bads.
Wow, I've seen a lot of drama, thanks it was funny.
Please keep creating drama and memes, it's what it gives this server live (Oh wait nvm it's dead)

So... well byee.

( This is my opinion and if you don't lke it I don't care:] )

Last edited by a moderator:

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
bye rudeee, i feel the same, when i once bought my rank i was so happy because i gave the best server ever my money to support it! 6 months later. Bad skywars update, tryharders everywhere, management ****** up. etc. Really sad.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
bye rudeee, i feel the same, when i once bought my rank i was so happy because i gave the best server ever my money to support it! 6 months later. Bad skywars update, tryharders everywhere, management ****** up. etc. Really sad.
Yo Jack bought me emerald rank and literally 1 month later we gave up

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
A

Aventador

lol why bother making threads when you can also just message your friends and leave.
But yeah, barely 4K on at the same time. 2 years ago that was around 15K.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom