Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
That is an introduction and a half!

Anyway, I have seen you around the last few days and I'm so happy, I could get to know you a bit better now. I finally know where your love for nature and cycling comes from and why you are so happy there. I am sorry for what had to happen before that, but I hope you are now at a place in life where you want to be and that you are doing things, that you truly have a passion for.

I'm also very excited to get to know and hear about your helper experiences, I personally just love to hear when people decide to help others for no other reason, then the betterment of the community. Also, do pet your cat for me, she looks so fluffy and adorable 😍

Till the next time, LukaG_
I'm so glad to know someone actually enjoyed reading this! :D

I wouldn't say I'm quite where I want to be yet, however I don't believe I ever will be - and that's okay. I actually love always growing and improving myself as a person and I sincerely hope I'll never lose the drive to go beyond and reach further! :D
That said I am quite a lot happier now though, I'm in a way better headspace than I have been in the past, and I think and hope it'll stay that way for the foreseeable future. Thank you so much for your concern! <3

If you have any specific questions about my previous staff experiences please do DM me (preferably on my Discord Goldy#2552, although forums works too!) and I'll be more than happy to answer!

Also I'll make sure to pet my cat for you today, she is indeed very fluffy and cute so I'll love it! :p

• Love
Reactions: LukaG_

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I'm so glad to know someone actually enjoyed reading this! :D

I wouldn't say I'm quite where I want to be yet, however I don't believe I ever will be - and that's okay. I actually love always growing and improving myself as a person and I sincerely hope I'll never lose the drive to go beyond and reach further! :D
That said I am quite a lot happier now though, I'm in a way better headspace than I have been in the past, and I think and hope it'll stay that way for the foreseeable future. Thank you so much for your concern! <3

If you have any specific questions about my previous staff experiences please do DM me (preferably on my Discord Goldy#2552, although forums works too!) and I'll be more than happy to answer!

Also I'll make sure to pet my cat for you today, she is indeed very fluffy and cute so I'll love it! :p
As much as I love writing, reading might be even better...

I do agree, that's hard to be perfect and have everything just the way you want it to have. But we are all humans after all and the most we can do is to try to be the best versions of ourselves. Growing (up) and learning from your mistakes is honestly one of the best things you can do and it is something more people should understand. Mistakes are never the end, they are always just a stepping stone to the final goal. Anyway, I'm happy that things have gone up, and I wish you all the best in them getting even better.

I'll definitely say hi on Discord, it's always great for me to meet and talk to new people!

Anyway, thanks for saying Hi to your kitten for me and I'll see you!

• Love
Reactions: Goldy

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
As much as I love writing, reading might be even better...

I do agree, that's hard to be perfect and have everything just the way you want it to have. But we are all humans after all and the most we can do is to try to be the best versions of ourselves. Growing (up) and learning from your mistakes is honestly one of the best things you can do and it is something more people should understand. Mistakes are never the end, they are always just a stepping stone to the final goal. Anyway, I'm happy that things have gone up, and I wish you all the best in them getting even better.

I'll definitely say hi on Discord, it's always great for me to meet and talk to new people!

Anyway, thanks for saying Hi to your kitten for me and I'll see you!
It's indeed very hard to be perfect and have everything be perfect - striving to get as close as possible is the best we can do as inherently flawed humans. And I intend to do exactly that!

Again thank you so much for your concern about me, it means a lot! I hope things have been and are going up for you too! <3

• Love
Reactions: LukaG_

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
We came for the intro and we got cat pics!
I_See_This_as_an_Absolute_Win.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Goldy and LukaG_

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
Hi everyone! I'm a bit late with my introduction, so some of you might have already seen me hanging around on the forums a bit.

I'll admit that, when I first started becoming active on the forums I wasn't quite sure how much I'd enjoy it, so I didn't want to go through the effort of writing an introduction only to disappear after a few weeks. However after getting to know how the forums works, how the nice the community is, and getting to talk to all of you I've realised I've completely fallen in love with both the community, and the forums!

So with all of that boring stuff out of the way, I guess I'll tell you a bit about myself! There's a lot to talk about and I'll barely scratch the surface here, so if you have any questions or would like to get to know me better feel free to start a conversation and/or ask me anything!

I'm a 17 year old Goldfish from the Netherlands! My pronouns are he/him or they/them, depending on my mood one or the other might be more fitting, but lets keep it simple and say you can use both. :p

While I only started becoming active on the forums recently, I've been playing on the Java Network since probably 2016 or 2017. It's always been an incredibly amazing experience to me, I've met so many amazing people, had so many great discussions, and just overal always felt accepted and comfortable! It's kind of been my safe space to just feel good, and on top of that it's been a great place for me to learn and grow as a person by joining various external communities' staff teams.

Besides Minecraft obviously being an incredibly important hobby for me, I've had quite a few others through the years. While I was still in school I used to be in Atheletics, I don't remember much of my Primary School time, but I do remember that I was always one of the fastest runners! I eventually quit because of the enviroment becoming bad for my mental health.
I didn't do that much for a while, but after a while I started HEMA as well! For those of you that don't know, which is probably most of you, HEMA stands for Historical European Martial Arts, so think about Swordfighting, Knife fighting, Wrestling, Spear fighting, etc. All in the traditional techniques of course! I didn't do it for very long before a certain virus hit, I couldn't do much with it during that time so I kinda quit entirely. The exact same happened with Horseback Archery sadly.

Right before quitting HEMA and Horseback Archery, I decided to apply for Helper at a CubeCraft related Discord server, I've never regretted that decision! I've learned so much there and grown so much as a person with the help of the entire Staff team! Although I have since quit all my old staff positions due to personal issues (they're resolved now don't worry), I'll genuinely never forget the time I spent as staff and the people I met! While all servers I joined as staff have helped me in their very own ways, the first staff position I had will always have a special place in my heart.

To start getting my personal life back on track I decided I needed a few new hobbies, around the end 2021 I decided to try Mountain Biking! I rented a bike with my dad a few times, and eventually decided I really loved it and to buy my own! My dad got one too and now we try to go biking every weekend in our local forest! Since I usually have time during weekdays too I'll go twice a week sometimes.
Besides mountain biking I've also always loved any kind of story telling! Books, Movies, TV shows, you name it. If it's a story I'll be right there overanalysing and discussing it!

Besides my hobbies, friends, and family, I'm absolutely in love with my pet cat! Her name is Mimi and she's the most adorable cat out there! She's so small that we often get asked if she's a kitten, spoiler alert, she is NOT. She's already almost 13! she absolutely loves attention, but she sheds nonstop, if you ever meet her make sure you're not wearing black, because your black clothes will be white in no time!

View attachment 211087

So there you have it! Obviously there's much more to say about me, and about my life, but I think I'll leave it at this for now, I'll already be surprised if anyone even reads all of this... Thank you very very much if you did! I really appreciate it and I look forward so much to getting to know all of you better, and I hope you're excited to meet me too!
hello goldy ;)

• Love
Reactions: Goldy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom